Hi all,

Right I've heard horror stories from people using Yodel and I've always used them and they've been perfectly fine up until 2 weeks ago.

I purchased a set of Rota Grids of eBay, organiser a courier to collect the wheels as two parcels. Both wheels were wrapped together very well meaning there was no way of them parting.

2 days later I get a delivery of one wheel with a label on and the other three wheels missing. The following Monday I recieved two more wheels meaning I'm left with three and one is missing. Totally screwed.

Then, I purchased some BuddyClub P1's last week, I organised the courier. Received them today, one missing. You can clearly tell someone's stolen one wheel as the cling wrap is has been ripped of.

All in all I'm left with 3 x Rota Grids and 3 x BuddyClub P1's. Not sure what the fu*k to do.

Can anyone shed some light on what I should do?

The Rotas were in Essex and Buddyclubs were in Guildford so it can't have been the same collection driver.

I'm guessing someone's stolen these at a depo, the main one being Birmingham.

Fucking gutted.

Aamir

Keep on eye out on ebay. And report it to the police and yodel if i was you

I'll keep my eye out on eBay, tried speaking to yodel and even rang the 0844 number which was no help at all as they said my tracking number was wrong and put the phone down on me.

Fuming

Aamir

I had stuff come through there the other day. 20v flywheel, alternator and a Cat all ripped off from a larger package.

Not much can be done other than claim for losses. You could try emailing pictures of the lost stuff as youve got others to take pictures of but i doubt it will come to anything

Oh and no i didnt get my bits but the seller agreed to send me other bits instead which did arrive

Fuckin hate all couriers, ive had issues with almost every one there is !!

sounds harsh but that's why I get the buyer to arrange there own courier.. paypal states if the buyer arranges there own courier or collection or delivery of the item the seller is not liable for loss or damage in the delivery process.. I've had bad experiences with couriers before.. I sold these wheels to aamir and will help him in anyway I can to either get him his wheel back or claim for him money back with the courier company

I will read the thread, but I strongly recommend staying away from Yodel, theres a reason why theyve been voted best worst courier company twice in a row :p

EDIT: There isnt much you can do, they don't track their own parcels very well atall! also the customer service is a joke.. most of the numbers I got given gave me a dead dial tone.. (this was for an xbox one, not car part related) but the service was so bad! You could always try to visit the local depot to see if they have it there?

Edited by redz11

Yodel are shite.

Full stop.. hope you get it sorted. I have an account with a catalogue but stopped using it as they were the main courier. Every item I ordered.. they'd open my front door, regardless of if I wanted them to, chuck my parcel and not even get a signature.

Adam bought some coilovers a few months back, arranged for yodel to pick them up from the guys house. The guy forgot to put the label on.. but the yodel guy still scanned the unattached label and took the parcel - which meant.. yodel got some coilovers and he got nothing ! Shocking company. I do hope they get shut down soon for their shocking services.

I use paisley freight and they have always been spot on just take bit longer to collect as am Highlands and Islands.

Only fuck up I had was they mixed up 2 parcels and despite one being address to Belfast it arrived down in England. One was a set of door cards circa £100 the other was worth £700 so they panicked and tracked down the packages and recollected them very quickly when I enquired about how to claim on the insurance I put on them.

• 1 month later...

Fucking brilliant.

Just bought an RSR exhaust system and it got delivered today. Only received the back box no midsection.

This is just taking the piss. This is with a courier called Express? The buyer organised the courier and cable tied the exhaust together even though I told him to tape it up like 50 times.

So pissed of

Aamir

I've had disasters with most couriers like Yodel, Parcelforce, TNT...

Now I always use APC when sending large parcels of high value. They've always been absolutely spot on and reasonably priced. Although recently they lost one of my parcels that was very very valuable. I was very annoyed and totally stressed out about it. the depot had me on the phone every hour though and they were very honest and helpful. Turned up within 48 hours- they delivered it accidently as part of a multidrop to a business on the same road. It was all resolved the following day and they gave me about £50 worth of free deliveries and even after that they always send my parcels as secure now and only charge me the standard rate (meaning the person signing for them must be who i request to sign for them).

Even after the mishap- I would still recommend them very much!

Fucking brilliant.

Just bought an RSR exhaust system and it got delivered today. Only received the back box no midsection.

This is just taking the piss. This is with a courier called Express? The buyer organised the courier and cable tied the exhaust together even though I told him to tape it up like 50 times.

So pissed of

Aamir

eh did he not pack it in a box or was it no box job just cable tied together..no way lol

Sounds like its more a someone at a local depot that's robbing your stuff aamir. Be very suprised if you keep having the same issue despite using different couriers and different people posting stuff. I sent a roll cage to Germany and that was all cable tired together and then a few layers of shrink wrap to hold carboard and foam to the feet and corners and it got there with out a hitch

• 2 weeks later...