★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the trip up to Costa solo today.

Finally got my first taste of driving on boost today in a 1993 GT which is my donor car.

I can't believe how long I've lived without it, criminal!!!

Many Thanks to Jay for taking the time to explain everything and giving an overall EP masterclass :D .

All systems are go now that all the important decisions have been made.

Just onto the blower now to upgrade my insurance and we will be seeing a red phoenix rebirth :D

Will give you a shout tomorrow evening nanglebro :D

I can foresee a track meet/costa drinking session in the very near future... :D

Joz

p.s. Jay don't tell anyone I kept getting owned by the wipers :D

I really appreciate the approach that this build will be taking and quite frankly Im really excited :D

Will be speaking with nangle tonight to combat any insurance issues I may have, this part is hairier than the conversion itself.

We'll be doing our best to keep with the current bay colour scheme so fret not :D

Will be respraying the rims later also so answers on a postcard please.

The attack will commence soon... :D

Joz

Joz, this is gonna be one immense car when its done, its my favourite N/A on here without a doubt.

Think you defiantly have to keep that colour scheme in the bay aswell as that is very lush.

Also if you are selling the induction pipe (the bit coming off the throttle body) i would be very interested mate, dont fret if not though. Just thought i would ask incase you are getting a relocation kit for when shes turbo'd.

I think i need to get my transported to N.I and let Jay tackle another N/A to Turbo conversion :)