★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rear lower arm bars are 2 point guys :lol:

@Joel - Don't you think you'll be needing a paddle clutch first :D

Update of immense Jay proportions coming soon but from what you may have read.. SHE IS ALIVE!!! :(

If you want a giggle make sure you translate the project name :D

Joz

me and my bro i think might be going to jays this sunday joz so i will bring a flywheel with me then and try the clutch on it if thats ok with you dude.

you wouldnt belive the amount of parts i have/ want to get still have to get my forged rods and arp headbolts in the next week or two and get my crank lightend and balanced its all money as you know from getting your engine built.

glad your motor is up and running bet it sounds like a beast with the screemer on it my bro had a screemer on his K1 and it sounded awsome

I know it all too well Joel bro!

Long as it makes you happy and gets the EP where you want it to be, thats all that matters :(

I hope it sounds good, Jay was saying it sounded like a diesel lmao.

We can't even open up full boost for another 500+ miles so we haven't heard the full 'scream' just yet, lets hope the trade off will be worth it!

I'd love a K1, sounds immense but I'm not gonna jump ahead of the gun. CT9B comes first.

I'm due in the Costa on Monday mate so will miss you guys on Sunday, but feel free to take a nosy and of course test the clutch.

I'm sure she looks quite different from the last time you seen her :lol:

As for the rear 2 point brace afaik Im sure its designed for EP82 only as I've yet to see one on an EP91. Defo get that confirmed before buying.

As for the 4 point front brace, its a better improvement over the front 2 point as it 'ties' more points together. Doubles the effect.

Joz

Thanks for the immense update Jay dude :)

The project could not be at this stage without yours and everyone's help so far, VERY much appreciated!

I couldn't be anymore happier starting from such a fresh slate and the learning experience so far has been awesome (and will continue)

We all so often get lost in the translation of modding instead of enjoying the actual car.

I've certainly got a lot of catching up to do with this EP.

Still a bit more work til she is the finished article guys but we'll keep you updated all the way ^_^

Thanks for the kind comments, means an awful lot!

She is now alive and running in which is the most important thing. @Geo - Coils landed Wednesday bro, cheers!!

Joz

The rear lower arm bars are 2 point guys :)

Joz

Where did u purchase yours from Joz my friend? Was it off the ToyTuning GB wayy back? If not can i have a link please.

Awesome EP mate, one of the Best EP91s on here Without a doubt, its just so full of awesome in every way.

Still think you need to buy them Toms wheels off Jay though dude, they look soo sexy on it. And also buy some Brides ^_^

Aint spoke to you on MSN for a while either buddy!!

Cheers Liam bro ^_^

Glad your liking the new flavour :) It took a lot to get her to this stage but I can honestly say it was worth it.

I havent seen a rear 2 point on an EP91 hence I don't own one. It can be found on your's Website

Only thing I ever bought off Toby's gb was the front and rear Whiteline arbs many moons ago. Have since got your fender bars and the your room bar off eBay.

As for msn I don't really frequent it much anymore mate, speaking of which where has BruceLiam been for the past XX months lol.

@Alan_E - Cheers mate! I hope the screamer lives up to the hype lol hope yours didnt sound like a diesel off boost?

@Sime - Its been a long time coming bro, just glad to be at this stage now. As for the mainland I'll do my best!

Will be having a wee drive on Monday and I'll update then.

Peace

Joz

Cheers Liam bro :)

Glad your liking the new flavour :) It took a lot to get her to this stage but I can honestly say it was worth it.

I havent seen a rear 2 point on an EP91 hence I don't own one. It can be found on your's Website

Only thing I ever bought off Toby's gb was the front and rear Whiteline arbs many moons ago. Have since got your fender bars and the your room bar off eBay.

As for msn I don't really frequent it much anymore mate, speaking of which where has BruceLiam been for the past XX months lol.

Im loving it mate, just saved a pic as my desktop background now aswell :) oh sorry i thought you had a rear your brace!!

Same here mate to be honest, as im always at the Girlfriends or at work so dont really have much time to myself. Thats also the reason i dont play PS3 anymore. if i do play though im on Kaido Racer 2 :angry:

Fair do's Liam bro :)

Might have to sneak that Alan_D photo into this months potm ninja-disappearing-smiley.gif

Still a bit more running in til I can see some boost and of course the dreaded insurance quote lol.

Cheers BigMan!

Joz