★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll correct Josheyboy before Joz does it, she's not a V.

looks awesome buddy! welcome to the WEPR club!!!!! great choice!

i am slightly concerned however about the one day turn around on powder coating your rims. The place i had mine done wouldn't give them back to me until they had dried for like a day, then they wouldnt even put a sheet over them as they weren't 100% dry, and Paul refused point blank to put rubber on them for 2 or 3 days after powder coating as they would still be soft. little concerned about that man. with the salt no doubt hitting our roads this coming week with the forecast cold snap, i cant see that doing VERY FRESHLY painted wheels any favours man.

just wanted to voice that as i'd hate to hear of them being stone chipped en route home due to not being dry.

Phil.

Right here goes :(

Cheers for all the kind comments on the EP and thanks Jay for uploading the pics.

She is actually a lil dirty in the photos as I've only just washed her today.

Its something about Jay's Garage that gives EPs that little extra added magical shine!

The radiator is almost 'three times' as thick :lol: as the standard n/a rad and shares the same mounting points, it really is a mystery jdm item :( As for the WEPR, it is THE answer to "What is the best FMIC available?" hands down.

The reverse scoop was my idea and is intended to work with my Rays wheel nuts and levin calipers which are the same colour.

If you check my rocker cover it is also the same colour. I had it colour coded before but wanted something different this time.

From a side view and cockpit view it looks really mad but front on, yea a little meh. You'll have to trust me on this one :p

My thoughts are slap bang in the middle of team clean and jdm random slag so please forgive my moment of madness ;)

Cheers Phil for the headsup, the only reason I like the quick turnaround is that I don't want to leave the car with them too long.

I'll chat to them and get the lowdown next week.

Joz

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the weather there will defo be no wheel refurb until after the new year lol same goes with fitting the new uniroyals ;)

This gives me more time to decide on what colour/finish/design to do on the Rays.

Will post up my in-depth research later :D

As for the naughty update, it involves ringing the insurance so wish me luck.

Hope the snow pisses off soon, as soon as I got the car sorted, the big freeze appears! ;)

Joz

• 1 month later...