Tits, whips and strips.

I joke

Just curious who's going to see the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' film?

I know this is a male majority forum, and the whole saga is female majority... But I can guarantee some of you lot will be going to view/dragged along?

I'm wanting to drag Adam to see it.. Not that he'd like you lot knowing he's going to see it :p

Hah!

I'm terrible for comparing books to movies.. this is purely why I'm going..

Disappointed who they picked for the main guy.. absolutely love Dakota Johnson though..

I think, there has been such a big fuss over it - it will more than likely be rubbish compared to expectations.. But it's a bit of fun, chances are there will be lots of giggling in the cinema..

Going with my girlfriend on valentine's day :D

High five to that!! That's what me and Adam are doing.

Only thing I'm worried about is the fact it'll probably be rammed and there will be no spaces.. Meaning sitting elbow to elbow with other people in a slightly 'raunchy' film!

lol its actually gonna be a really awful film covered up by the fact that most people will be too distracted by the sight of a naked Dakota Johnson (who wouldn't be). you all know that right?

oh and P.S

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11400246/BandQ-sends-Fifty-Shades-of-Grey-memo-warning-staff-to-expect-soar-in-demand-for-cable-ties-and-rope.html

HAHA EPIC STUFF

High five to that!! That's what me and Adam are doing.

Only thing I'm worried about is the fact it'll probably be rammed and there will be no spaces.. Meaning sitting elbow to elbow with other people in a slightly 'raunchy' film!

hahahaa thats what i am thinking :p

lol its actually gonna be a really awful film covered up by the fact that most people will be too distracted by the sight of a naked Dakota Johnson (who wouldn't be). you all know that right?

oh and P.S

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11400246/BandQ-sends-Fifty-Shades-of-Grey-memo-warning-staff-to-expect-soar-in-demand-for-cable-ties-and-rope.html

HAHA EPIC STUFF

Awful film maybe.. But why the heck not ;)! I agree, she's beautiful. Haha oh gosh, I'd love to work at B&Q.. I'd probably call all the customers who bought similar items cheeky devils..

Awful film maybe.. But why the heck not ;)! I agree, she's beautiful. Haha oh gosh, I'd love to work at B&Q.. I'd probably call all the customers who bought similar items cheeky devils..

lol i love this country at times, the most random shite gets in the news haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...