fast and furious 7

Theyve had to change them up a bit to obviously capture a wider audience than just car fans, even thought the story lines and plots etc are a bit far fetched they are still pretty decent lol.

First 3 are the best :)

Think it's going to be a special one due to walker not being here anymore but am sceptical as I thought the last one was a bit pants and completely over the top, they've lost direction from the first one

vin diesel, jason streatham and paul walkers brother lol what the fuck is this going to be like?

Probably as bad as 2,3,4,5&6

Don't think his brother acts in it, he's just there for appearances.

• 3 weeks later...

As an action film it was decent, but obviously its far away from the first couple of films. But they had to change the direction of them to appeal to a wider audience.

If they keep mentioning 2JZs and ball bearing turbos some folk will just think its gay and not watch them haha

As an action film it was decent, but obviously its far away from the first couple of films. But they had to change the direction of them to appeal to a wider audience.

If they keep mentioning 2JZs and ball bearing turbos some folk will just think its gay and not watch them haha

Meant to be another three lol how far can it go! Instead of jumping out of planes they could of just set off earlier ahh some bits were pants!

Meant to be another three lol how far can it go! Instead of jumping out of planes they could of just set off earlier ahh some bits were pants!

I thought it was a documentary based on a real live events ?!

They should leave it there tbh, be quite hard to do more films, unless they went back and done a couple Toykyo Drift sequels.

I like Shaun. My Fav (apart from 1) is Tokyo Drift. I know it's utter bollox. But it's Jap thru and thru. Apart from the end. But the cars are better in that one, than the rest put together. IMO.

It's a good film, in its own right. Otherwise meh.

Still seen it opening night, and again later.

They should of shown you the race between Shawn and dom in Tokyo and shown more action at race wars!! I have to say i was slightly disappointed they need to go back to there roots and make it more about car's witch is the reason it's become such a massive franchise in the first place!