Evolution of my V 300bhp+ varis zep haltech vf34 etc.

Cheers Iddy I wish it was but you know how much of a pain these are its hard to keep going sometimes would love to pull the engine and do what you did to yours.

@John no worries dude hopefully when I get it back it top nick it will give some more motivation it would be awesome to bring it over and give it a good run who knows could happen.

Edited by Corey
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Iddy I wish it was but you know how much of a pain these are its hard to keep going sometimes would love to pull the engine and do what you did to yours.

@John no worries dude hopefully when I get it back it top nick it will give some more motivation it would be awesome to bring it over and give it a good run who knows could happen.

images.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

That looks mint mate perfect IMO. :). Good to see her back.

What Gauges are they mate ?

Heard a lot about this car . Not too far you either mate am in the midlands area :).

Didnt know you still had this mate! Good to see you are still plodding along with it keep up the good work buddy :)

Ohh and did know glanzas could do donuts :p

Edited by micky boy
  • 3 weeks later...

Got wee bit done to the driveway ornament saying the weather was good stuck a new rocker cover, inlet and fuel rail on painted the p/s pump made a carbon blanking plate for the where the battery sits also changed the top rad hose basically a tidy of the bay pretty much pissing into the wind imo gonna be wank again in a month or two lol. Changed the box oil too.Have some parts arriving in the next few days so will stick them on will update at sum stage.

Edited by Corey