Evolution of my V 300bhp+ varis zep haltech vf34 etc.

I rather not comment on how its running at the minute lol hasnt left the driveway for two weeks had to pay the insurance on it last week which I completely forgot about was hoping to get it done this week but that went out the window.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully dude if it ever happens at all lol.

@Phil thanks dude just the radio surround is not as neat its kinda busy looking if you get what I mean will probably grow on me hopefully lol.

Edited by Corey
  • 3 weeks later...

Wish I was dude would be awesome. Just home after 12 hours driving been a long day head is fried lol worth it though its all mapped up now runs so good. 1.7 bar boost is pretty mental I dont think I've been in a faster car tbh. Very very happy with how it runs normally off boost so smooth compared to the emu Chris set the injectors up sequentially great difference it was such a pig to drive in towns with the 550's now its like a stock setup off boost.

Next up japfest nearly a year to the day it was broken into and fooked up been a slow process getting it back but its even better than before now. Just one bad part from the weekend festivities a monkey scuffed the shit out of one of my wheels on friday while fitting new tyres

Edited by Corey

Probably the nicest Glanza ive seen touche my friend and great move taking off the eyebrows it looks so much better without. I know its prob been asked but theres so much txt on the thread. Could I be enlightened as to the brand of the spoiler? Cheers. :wub: :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Stu means a lot dude.

Heard shes an absolute rocket, yal have to call up my neck of the woods, its only 35 mins , yad swear we lived in diferrent countries :lol: I've to tax mine now and NCT..........Great!!!
Goes really well dude very happy for once I must call up is right before winter sets in good look with the test too lol load of bollocks. Had it to Japfest its first ever show had a good day with it the drive up was fun too lol over the moon with it for the first time. This will probably be one of the last updates on it nothing really left to do with it now only enjoy and maintain it. I will be getting the wheels painted 0ut this is it for now hopefully lol Couple of pics of it all blinged up for the show I'd say you have enough of them at t40 at some stage as they're pearl white they look a bit yellow compared to the car. 5 years getting there a long time at this stage. Edited by Corey

I love this! Also been after ET20 wheels, just can't deside yet which ones to go for...are they 15 or 16 inch and how wide?

You seem to have 98 spec fogs fitted on the varis bumper, how big job was it to fit them? Gonna order a replica at some point for myself and want to use 98 spec fogs definetelly.

One of the greatest glanzas over here! :D

Edited by whitestar
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Love that lip mate

Cheers dude I'm still on the fence with it tbh

I remember this ffrm 09/10 area on tgtt i believe aweaome car

Thanks dude ya it been a long build lol

Was defo a game changer, inspired a good few :)

Whats the script with it now Corey ?

Hopefully it did was always trying to do something different at the time with it but these days its hard.

Not much really dude its lying up at home not been used considering selling unless I get a place indoors to store it as I dont know when/if I'll be home. I would love to pull the engine on it and sort the bay out there is a lot of inspiring builds on here and I'm loving the top mount setups I think that would top it off :)

Edited by Corey

Is it the carbon lip ??

Yeah buddy :thumbsup:

Check my build thread I had an interesting wepr top mount made which arrived monday

Will do dude :)

Top mount.

indeed corey, ive cir-cum to that need also :)

class of tgtt 08 still gotta be cutting edge.

Phil

More like 06 lol man time flys