New Look Forum + Traders Shop Now Open

you will have logged into a differnt looking forum, been working a while on this to bring the whole forum inline with the main site and personalise it

but you should notice a few new features to the forum

in order to get to grips with it you will need familiarise yourself with teh navigation panel. a big improvement over the scattered links at the op of the forum before hand

we have new trading software also for our traders, its early days now but the inventory for the site will build up and its all safe and secure by using paypal as an easy payment method for any products

you can view it by clicking here

also the Wiki Resource system is still growing and had a wee revamp you can view it here

please add to it :p

the most important links in the side panel are denoted by a ukstarred.png star

navigation.png

whats your views?

and are there any other bugs?

**edit fixed bugs**

* fixed quick reply feature

* fixed emoticons and smileys

* added nav bar back into the index page

* fixed resized pictures in post

* altered front page pic

* resized forum signatures

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely different mate, I quite like it, as stated will take some getting used to though.

One thing I do really miss is having the directory tree thing near the top where it used to say Extreem EP > Home > Technical > Engine for instance if thats where you were.. Or something along those lines.

I feel I have to keep pressing back a lot rather than having the freedom of that.

First impression are good though bud!

my first views is its deffinatly different and will take a while to get used to, i think it looks abit empty without the banner across the topand the calander winners pics on the front ! at first i couldnt find the new post button, so i felt very lost without it lol looking good though! also wheres the smiley faces and all the facilities to upload your pics on to threads?

its genuinly wank if you got new pms it flashes and if you dont click on an actual letter when it flashes up instead of the gaps between the letters it doesnt work :S

change it back, dont make me start a face book petition

fast reply dont work either here

iCommerce Random Listings bit at the top seriously sucks!

One thing I do really miss is having the directory tree thing near the top where it used to say Extreem EP > Home > Technical > Engine for instance if thats where you were.. Or something along those lines.

yeah feeling that too!

other then that it's a grower!....... oh..... where are the smilies too?!?! lol

thanx for all the feedback its very valuable to me

thats crazy yesteday we were only online and the most users to log in a day shot up from 380 to 646!!!!! :p :P

and the most users online at any one time ramped up from 75 to 121

so we do have alot of active members after all

• fixed quick reply feature
  • fixed emoticons and smileys
  • added nav bar back into the index page

@Jay are you stil having issues with it all fitting on the one page?

@ Dean potm will still be on the portal page

@Ryno will open up a pole on the random icommerce listings later today for you

what do people think?

and are there any more bugs?

One thing I'd like to bring back is the subforum links on the main page, so you can get to specific subforums easily without having to click through numerous different pages...

Also being able to minimize the iCommerce thing would be nice, it gets in the way.

@Ryno will open up a pole on the random icommerce listings later today for you

...and are there any more bugs?

cheers bud!

also my Avatar is poking out of the Navigation bar on the left :p

post-8-1239186332.jpg

Also being able to minimize the iCommerce thing would be nice, it gets in the way.

yeah thats what i was going to suggest :p

hey all,

loving the new site by the way. just a quety about pm's. have sent three over cfourse of the current revamps etc but they have not appeared in my sent box???? so has the recipient not got them either????

cheers

craig