Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO! I knew it! :lol:

Lol the plans sound awesome! This is gonna be a pretty epic N/A! :lol:

I'm guessing the ITB's will have to be modified to fit right?

Yeah you were like the first person to guess lol, you sod.

This is how they should be mounted but need to wait to see what curt says when he gets home as it may need to be cut a bit more. I will get some silicone between the both so they should be sitting under the scoop nicely for some nice fresh air.

2010-03-27165033.jpg

chanelle x

await the summer hehe

nice car channelle,

enough chit chat sell me your car biaaaaaatch!!! :lol:

Oh....My.....God chanelle when this comes together its going to be immense

your car and the badger mobile are by far my fave starbos EVER!!! cant wait to see some progress

ohhh badass....u say the sweetest things to me!!!!! how about i come sit on your knee and we talk about the first thing that comes up?? :lol: :lol: ;)

also, clearly Chanelle should:

1. Pack her bags

2. Get on a boat and move to NI

3. Move in with me

4. We can eat sleep and breath sexy starlets all the day long!!!!

she can still go out with curt...but just live with me....for EPs!

Phil.

ohhh badass....u say the sweetest things to me!!!!! how about i come sit on your knee and we talk about the first thing that comes up?? :lol: ;) :D

also, clearly Chanelle should:

1. Pack her bags

2. Get on a boat and move to NI

3. Move in with me

4. We can eat sleep and breath sexy starlets all the day long!!!!

she can still go out with curt...but just live with me....for EPs!

Phil.

sounds good to me get over here big boy :lol: want you to supermod my ass all nyt haha

uwww chanelle how can you turn down that offer

wow imagine a cross between chanelles car and project badgersport. breed DAMMIT BREED

cheers for all the comments guys, means a lot. Thanks steve i feel so loved lol.

@ starlet na - i will defo get a vid up, i will have to get someone to film my first drive in it to, i reckon it will be priceless lol

phil your a plum lol

chanelle x

Awesome ride. I think the 5E is the perfect n/a combination for this extra efficient power. I tried with the 4E n/a but blew the engine by trying to mod it too much ( bigger injectors etc etc ) lol. Then dropped a 4EFTE lump in and it felt likeany regular Glanza, so got bored again. Winter came, 2 months and the big conversion with the 4AGE on quad throttle bodies were dropped in. It survived only for about 2 hours lol, couldn't get proper traction and lost control at 7rpm on 3rd gear at about 70 mph :lol:

I let you imagine the rest. I did manage to keep it on the road a bit but then went off road ending in the ditch. Car totalled but I survived. Thanks God.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see this ride and do go easy on your first runs. :lol: