Nanglebadgers work in progress

thankings gents!!!!!!

well it aint rattling around so im gonna leave it be for now.....have to say tho, i just had to pop down the street there....and feck me its an awkward thing to have in the car!!!! makes changin gear and usin the handbrake a right pain!!!! i know it slides back and forwards but i dont wana slide it all the way back....i paid for it...i wana show it off!!!!!!

Phil.

mate u gotta use it makes it so much easier to change gear, just rest arm on and flick with fingers

you just have to get used to it phil! as si says once you get used to it you can be soooo lazy with the old gear-changes,

slide your seat right back,

recline it a bit,

rest your arm on your new interestingly named 'armrest'

flick easily between gears,

and pretend your driving a lazy-man jag. (without driving like a c*nt of course)

you'll get the nack after a few weeks. B)

looking great as usual buddy. :p

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Mike!

@Nath...dude, seriously...i dunno how the hell i'm gonna manage JAE this yr at all!! i'm seriosuly thinkin of only bringin a toothbrush and some clean y-fronts and storing them in the glove box...because i aint riskin wreckin anything in that boot!!! its cost me a bomb to fabricate and carpet and the audio equipment aint even mine lol!!!!

i hope to have some AWESOME wheels for next yr too!!!!!!!

Phil.

I've never checked this thread before

Was browsing when i got home from work n stubled across it

Thoughts your car looked like a big of a beasty from your sig but afte having a look through the whole thing i was a bit like :o

Like the fact u havnt turned it into a glanza aswell :o

Really like then engine layout the blurple n black go together really nice n the fog light in the centre on the back looks prety sweet to (I like symetrical stuf) lol

In all,

Very sexy car.

But u already know that :)

there is a company that make something like this but with toyota on but i cant find them for the life of me would fit quite nicely bhind the front seats on the but where the back seats would be of you catch my driftypoo!!!! ;)

0c52_1.JPG

i'll keep looking philip

hahaha nice idea!

***not so much of an update as an 'i'm bored at 12.30am'***

Crimbo day will see the addition of some ToyTuning Resevoir covers all bein well...weather permitting.

toby has estimated the middle of January for the Ultra Racing group buy parts.

And for 2008...we should finally see some fresh wheels for the Nanglewagon!!!! oh yes!!!! at last!!!! and can i just say...these wheels will give me so much JDM-cred that i will be in the ranks of the great JDMists among us, Joz, Rick, Ecks etc etc.

'but wot are these wheels of which u speak Mr Phil???!!!!' i hear u ask!!!! well i shall keep them under wraps for now, there are a few who know about them, but lets just say i have an agreement with the current owner that he will not sell them to another party, that he will be paid when my konigs sell (hopefully in the spring/start of show weather - or if they dont sell soon enough for my liking that i will pay him anyway!) and that they will be refurbished in the colour of my choice to a PROFESSIONAL LEVEL PRECISION finish, and that upon payment for these services rendered, that i shall then receive my new wheels and wrap them in some uniroyal rain sports....not exciting toyos or anything for all those JDM purists out there im afraid as the weather of NI just doesnt warrant throwing money at really good dry weather tires as we dont have any dry weather! im sorry if this offends any of the ultra-JDM-mungers out there, boo hoo!

and finally...i know my brother is up to someting for my birthday/crimbo pressie that is to do with somethin for the car...and i have no idea wot it is other than its kinda custom as its takin ALONG time to have done, but he is in collusion with someone from UKSC...again, i dont know who this is....but when i find out when he EVENTUALLY tells me, i will SUPERMODERATOR-bitch slap your ass for conspiring without my knowledge...u crafty crafty person u!!!!!

.....look at u.......reading this now......smiling to urself that i have no idea who u are........conspiring with Mark to modify my car........in some new-fangled way........i will find u one day..............STOP SMILING TO URSELF!!!!!! my torment is not amusing......u find my anguish funny do u??....wondering, waiting, pondering, hypothesising as to wot it could be that u and mark are up to........oh yes, im on to u mystery UKSC person.......im on to u!!!!! :ph34r::) ;) :D ;) :p :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Merry Christmas guys and girls of UKSC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

my rocker cover was not dirty....was it????? whoops!!!!!! well its not normally! other than a damp sponge or cloth i dont know wot else to clean it with as i dont wana damage Zara's paint job!

@si, will do man defo!

thanks for the kind words ryan dude, u were lookin on the wrong side of the car park thats y, she sits round the other side, beside the post office in the mother and baby spaces section right in a space thats all on its own, look harder next time!!!!

and yes i agree, the splitter is a most sexual addition, many many thanks for lettin me give u a large sum of money for it!!! lol!!!!

Phil.