Nanglebadgers work in progress

Waitin on a set of calipers from Simon mate, then need to replace the NEW EBC green stuff pads that have been ruined in the space of 3 weeks, plus i need to have my pedtrol needle recalibrated but I've a guy who's doin that once the brakes are fixed. Bloody crap like, havnt driven her in 2 weeks, stuck in my mums 1.2 8v clio :p:p

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: I know dude, its not even a 1.2 my bro tells me, its like a 1148 or some shit, just so frustratin not havin my car runnin, i mean i now have the calipers but my mechinic is away all weekend rallyin and i dont posess the know-how to do it myself, ah well, good things come to those who wait!

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, short update, car is back on the road again with the calipers from simon (wot a legend) and she's all better again, feels so much safer now! and yeah wot a buzz compared to the clio B)

Speedo cluster is in bits at the mo tho - need to restick my white dials, paint my petrol needle and then have it recalibrated as its 1/4 of a tank off, i.e. when it reads 1/4 full it should read empty, then i can put it all back together and be done with that.

Waitin on a small pressie from Baz, tidy little exterior extra inspired and recommended by the man himself.

Waitin on mani from G.

And i woke up this mornin to find the valve caps from my new wheels gone at the hands of the wee bastards deiverin the milk...teeth will be taken in retaliation, really fucking annoyin but cant prove it as happened at like 6am! Was gonna buy lockin ones for them but they'd only reappear with an allen ky and probably scratch the hell outta me wheels in the process the cunts B) so gonna just get replacements and take them off everynight, annoyin as hell but it's only when its sittin in the driveway to sicken the bastards, if they get pinched i a car park then so be it, shit happens and its a cheap replacement.

Not sure wot angle to take next. I think i'll have the mani painted, then look at skirts and spoiler, then windows and sunstrips tofinish the exterior, then maybe sounds and Apexi in the new yr.

Phil.

Was gonna buy lockin ones for them but they'd only reappear with an allen ky and probably scratch the hell outta me wheels in the process

The wee bastards round my way went through this phase!! They actually collected and swapped them at school - My bro went through several sets, then got a set with locking grub screws... which got stolen and in the process stripped the thread on the valve. He just had to get flush fitting valves when he got new tyres.

I'm interested to see what this body syling "extra" is bud. Keep us informed

nice one bud.

yeah, i wouldnt get the locking caps they'll destroy your valves gettin them off!

lookin forward to seeing this extra mod too.

Rich.

Guest Enzo

next time they deliver your milk wait at the door for them with some steal toe cap boots on, when the little c**t bends down to put the milk down......open the door and volley him in the face lol

that should make you feel abit better lol

have you thought about taking one of the top spars out at the top of the bumper??

Cheers guys.

@Angel, theres pic a coupla pages back from when i had the wheels fitted.

@G, havnt really considered removin a spar no dude as it leaves holes dont it? PLus didnt want to just out right copy other ppls ideas. Might get some black mesh and consider it tho, your old black one looked goooood with it.

Phil.