Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn i was all ready to say they look like somethin ud find on a dub car but u gone beat to it B) hardly suprising as it is your car :unsure: look sweet tho. only because the rest of your car is epic aswell. them on a plain looking car wouldnt look as well

lol i think there has been some misunderstanding.

i said we did some aesthetic experimentation. i never said i bought them! simply trying to help Jay sell them!!! altho i think i know who's gonna race down and get them given the almost irate text messages i got last nite!!!!

let me be clear again, we were bored and just dicking about. i did NOT buy them!

also....the 13" OEM Y-fronts dont clear late spec calipers, so will have to be returned to the Costa in exchange for some 14" steelies for snow tires. brake clearance fail. :unsure:

Phil.

i did say that, because i do lol.

braking?????????????????????????????????????????????????? have u been drinking? strut brace...braking...i dont follow mate! lol.

handling - yes. i felt that it improved upon having just the upper strut on its own (well, i have fender bars too but the point stands). it improved the turn in response a TOUCH, nothing massive. i would say that at first i felt it lent itself towards some oversteer, but i think this is a response to the tighter turn in, once u've run it a day or two u naturally compensate your driving behaviour for it.

i wouldnt rush out and plumb a load of money into one. the JD tuning ones are cheap and will do the same job. they certainly aren't the first thing i'd recommend for handling improvements, but its definitely a finishing touch to complete the package.

Phil.