ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, the HIDs are blinding other drivers and I can feel their frustration, so they're going!

A few jobs done:

Boost controller fully fitted

Oil sandwich plate purchased and fitted

New water pump/alternator belt fitted

New head unit fitted and wiring tidied

Magnecore HT leads purchased and fitted

TPS adjusted so now runs and idles perfectly

Spoiler half painted (primed and groundcoated) - thanks to my cousin Shaq who did this while me and my mate Usman did the other bits

Civic radiator purchased

Clifford G5 concept alarm system purchased

Radiator and alarm should be here and fitted by the end of the week, all being well.

e7a32fb7.jpg

Old

f049f14c.jpg

New

7500b013.jpg

Sandwich plate fitted and gauge sensors fitted, oil and filter changed at the same time

c36247d9.jpg

Some random shots

a1e3cf13.jpg

7f3600eb.jpg

86d0c960.jpg

b9ec6564.jpg

2052164f.jpg

ba255288.jpg

She's now covered 360 miles, will be changing the oil to synthetic once she hits 500 miles. Missions interior panels also arrived today so they'll be fitted shortly.

Cheers guys! :p

I want to start giving it some boost now but it keeps over boosting. Tried to run the wastegate in every different way, with different springs pressures too but nothing is helping. :p

Cheers guys, Ben I'd have tried Ultra ones but the laws are changing at the end of the year and they'll then be illegal, so it wouldn't be money wisely spent! Liam, I'll probably come if I get the car tidied up as it looks a bit shit right now. The bonnet needs painting, the car needs a flat and polish and the spoiler needs fitting - those are the main things anyway. Phil cheers bro means a lot! :p

Now covered 430 miles and boosting at 0.64 bar, safe to say it feels fairly awesome. The TD05 spools nicely on the 5E so there's no issue with lag, pulls well to 7300rpm too.

Jobs for tomorrow:

Another oil change to semi synthetic (may drop the sump to have a peak too)

Fit power steering

Check over all the bolts/nuts underneath the car just for peace of mind

Wire up gauges

Tidy some wiring

Fit missing interiors panels

Ask my mate nicely to fit the alarm if it arrives by tomorrow!

Ciao for now! :p

Good news bro :p

.6bar on a 4e and td04 is pretty awsome,cant imagine how quick your car must feel :p

Get it all ready for JF2 then, going to be an epic day, gutted I cant make it especially if this beast goes :p

I can't get hold of any track tickets so there will be no JF2 track session for me!

Alarm arrived today, Clifford G5 concept

a856d68c.jpg

Civic radiator and fan also arrived, thanks Addz

4f2c9bfe.jpg

Shaq rattle can'd the bonnet while I was busy getting the power steering back in

b890b845.jpg

It's a temporary job until we paint it yellow but I'm loving how it looks so I might just leave it like this for a few weeks :)

Radiator and power steering fitted

2524947b.jpg

The radiator isn't held on securely so I'll need to fabricate some brackets for that tomorrow. Also need a belt for the PS pump and hopefully it will be working.

:) cant believe your resting the rad up against that lovely paint work!!

Looks mean as hell with the bonnet like that ;)

Some good work there mate, and I am kinda glad your not tracking it yet, its too soon, plenty of time for that yet :)

Don't worry Lew, it was actually resting against the tyre! I still want to go on track as I'll probably be too lazy to attend Japfest otherwise! A track session will motivate me to make an appearance.