ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

Or like i said originally put a stock engine in there (out of a car you no ran perfect fine in the first place)

This car is a rolling piece of art work for your company. how you going to advertise your work if you brake it?... you wont.

Your getting really court up in the engine side of things, which has nothing to do with your body kits and what you produce. you'v sorted the paint, have sexy body work but keep trying to hard with the engine.

If you brake this you will be cutting off your nose to spite your face.... e.i. silly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or like i said originally put a stock engine in there (out of a car you no ran perfect fine in the first place)

This car is a rolling piece of art work for your company. how you going to advertise your work if you brake it?... you wont.

Your getting really court up in the engine side of things, which has nothing to do with your body kits and what you produce. you'v sorted the paint, have sexy body work but keep trying to hard with the engine.

If you brake this you will be cutting off your nose to spite your face.... e.i. silly

This puts it down to a tee!!!!

Factory settings wont cut it due to the material used in manufacturing the head bolts are diffirent!! Mine are done per ARP and i never had any issues torquing them down.

sorry but i think thats utter shit factory settings work fine and still are in loads of engine's inc mine @ 1.8 bar ! thay are exactly like a std bold hardend !

Shame to read this. Was a lovely looking car.

If the starlet market is dead, does it mean the end of id-workz starlet kits? Will there be a 'closing down sale' on them?

Fortunately not, ID-Workz is running well and may be expending in the coming months. :(

It's not being completely stripped - the plan is to go back to stock in terms of interior/chassis/engine and put it up for sale with some nice rims. The bodykit and FMIC will be staying along with a few more bits.

I started removing parts today and it I never expected it to be such a hard task.. I'm still seriously gutted about this but at the same time I refuse to spend another penny on it.

Cant just harden a bolt to make it tougher, it would just snap if it was just hardened. :(

Forgot to say to be honest! Its running 0.7 / 0.8 on STD ecu just now. No time to get back down to see Russ. :o

made of different stuff to make it harder :( good stuff as long as she's going thats all that counts get the mapping in

wow the livesports looks mint!

shame to see you breaking, a standard engine should be alright to have in for abit, after all, im sure its been said before, the car is really meant to be show casing your body styling kits :(

get that duck spoiler on too! :(

Get ready to laugh...

The project continues! Seriously struggling to sell any of the bigger parts such as the turbo kit/seats/coilovers/brakes so I've decided to start putting it back together. Seeing as though I had the suspension components off, it's an opportunity to give them all a clean!

Dirty coilovers

P1050260.jpg

After a quick wash

P1050262.jpg

P1050263.jpg

Arches were not so dirty as the 2K lacquer I used has a smooth surface so dirt doesn't stick like it does on the rough surface that comes from factory.

P1050265.jpg

Cleaned with coilovers refitted and with the stock panhard rod as I sold the Cusco today, will get another in due course.

P1050266.jpg

P1050269.jpg

One wheel cleaned, polished and coated in Poorboy's wheel sealant. Just need to get the other 3 done now!

P1050264.jpg