ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmmmmmmm that R32 looks STUNNING mate :D

Cheers Luke, I've wanted one for a long time now but didn't think I'd actually end up buying one just yet.

eddy you know what i was saying the other day...supercharge the r32!!! u know its the right thing to do :)

Charged 32's are insanely quick, but I'd probably end up spending £10k on the car. I've seen a supercharger kit available at £7600 that is rated to 450bhp, then I'd spend loads on chassis and brakes. It's not going to happen unfortunately. :(

Charged 32's are insanely quick,

there pretty poop my mate have a silver one with major mods and he was limited to 6psi due to the internals not being strong enough :) and it wasnt much quicker than a std one

your starbo would sook it in its turbo and blow it out its exhaust :(

but they do sound and look amazing

Cheers for the comments guys.

there pretty poop my mate have a silver one with major mods and he was limited to 6psi due to the internals not being strong enough :) and it wasnt much quicker than a std one

your starbo would sook it in its turbo and blow it out its exhaust :p

but they do sound and look amazing

Sounds like his wasn't done 'right' then, my mate had one running 375bhp and it was absolutely insane.

A tiny update..

I assembled the turbo kit with a Tial 38mm wastegate, and fitted it to the car.

f0e442a6.jpg

4581edbf.jpg

664af32a.jpg

Extremely slow progress, but better than no progress hey?!

• 2 months later...

Wow, I haven't posted in here for 2 months!

I have occasionally been doing a bit of work on the car when I can, she is now up and running. I just need to wire up the radiator fan before taking her for a proper drive. The only new parts fitted are a TC short shifter kit, TRD leather gearknob and a set of blue silicone HT leads. Most of the interior is now back in place so it looks relatively tidy (finally). A couple of quick snaps.

07e9f277.jpg

af4aab9d.jpg

utterly utterly beautiful my friend!

glad she\'s coming together for you!

Phil.

Cheers Phil!

She looks awesome mate, get this on the road then you can concentrate on the other one ;) :p

Thanks Luke, yeah that is the plan!

Quality mate does look the nuts and is a uksc icon now ;)

Cheers dude, appreciate that!

Mate this looks the dogs danglies, Should be proud of this get some arty photos up! and get it on speedhunters!

I'll get some decent pictures when I can take her for a drive

whispers *full mag feature*.........:(

Japanese Performance approached us at Japfest2 offering a feature, I\'ll get in touch with them once it\'s done. Same with Banzai, spoke to them via email a year ago and they said to get in touch when it\'s finished.

glad to see she is still getting much needed attention :p still love this car! got any more plans for her ?

Next on the list is a new steering wheel, custom centre console, OEM 3 point rear strut brace, new headlight bulbs (had none since I removed the HIDs), silicone joiner to fit the air filter, catch can hoses then some sort of ECU and get her in for mapping. :p There are still some other little bits to do such as mesh the bonnet and rear bumper.

I've just been working on it this evening, wired up the fan, fitted a nice headunit, half fitted my recently acquired ZEP engine damper, connected all vac hoses for boost gauge etc. There\'s a small air leak somewhere so I need to sort that out tomorrow then I can set the ignition timing.

Another quick picture of the engine bay with the blue NGK leads.

479dc09f.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality!