ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah was good to catch up and look at this beauty mate! Sorry i was ill and hard to hear :) My mate Mark with the Red n/a took some great pics of it so ill get him to throw them up on here for you dude!

How can you be suprised about the mag offer? :) this has mag feature all over it!!!

Best Glanza to hit the UK streets EVER! So glad you stuck with it mate, wish I could of been at Fest to see it in the flesh

Yeah was good to catch up and look at this beauty mate! Sorry i was ill and hard to hear :( My mate Mark with the Red n/a took some great pics of it so ill get him to throw them up on here for you dude!

Cheers mate that would be super!

did look amazing i have to say!

didnt get a chance to talk to you much cuz you was running round like a busy bee!

it deserves a mag feature from all the effort you have put in! well deserved!!

Thanks Josh, sorry mate we'll have a proper chat the next time I see you! :(

Looked mint yesterday mate, can't believe you went out on 16's though.. Knew it would handle like poop :p

Cheers Luke, I'll be on the hunt for some nice 15s when funds allow!

How can you be suprised about the mag offer? :( this has mag feature all over it!!!

Best Glanza to hit the UK streets EVER! So glad you stuck with it mate, wish I could of been at Fest to see it in the flesh

Thanks Lewis, means a lot! I didn't expect them to approach me that's all!

Treated the car to a lovely set of Volks wheel nuts too..

69a58da8.jpg

f2287eca.jpg

And more Japfest pictures..

P1050188.jpg

P1050193.jpg

P1050192.jpg

P1050194.jpg

P1050222.jpg

P1050198.jpg

P1050203.jpg

P1050204.jpg

P1050208.jpg

P1050210.jpg

P1050211.jpg

Usman & Moi

P1050217.jpg

P1050224.jpg

P1050226.jpg

:)

The cylinder head is back off now, suspected headgasket problem but I think it was due to not torquing the ARP headbolts enough. I was going to retorque them and put it back together but then decided to remove the head to inspect the gasket, and it's in good shape so it just needs to be put back together now.

:)

The cylinder head is back off now, suspected headgasket problem but I think it was due to not torquing the ARP headbolts enough. I was going to retorque them and put it back together but then decided to remove the head to inspect the gasket, and it's in good shape so it just needs to be put back together now.

so what torque settings u going to use now ?? factory ones ???

I've used the factory ones as I've heard a few people using the factory settings without a problem.

I tried 60ft lb but the torque wrench just wouldn't click! So I went and bought a brand new wrench but still the same! The threads were cleaned, the bolts were cleaned and regreased with ARP grease too. I didn't fancy snapping a headbolt like I did last year so that's why I've used the factory settings.

Im fairly sure I've done mine to 60, ill dig out my arp torque spec sheet, i just did what the sheet recomends for them, dont get me wrong was fooking hard on the final set!