Cheers people! Gearbox has arrived and the box and car are back at Race-Tech. Ricky is going to sort it next week for me hopefully!

In the meantime, Mine & Steves JDM Parcel Arrived...

IMG_1007.JPG

IMG_1008.JPG

I have to say its very cool! Brand Spanking New too! Toyota Rescueman III! :) Glass Hammer & Seatbelt/Harness Cutter.

Looking forward to mounting this when I get the motor back! A Rather Cool Optional Extra!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

were the hell u get that thats bloody cool :) gets better with every update socks

JDM Matey! Tis very cool imo! Rare too....

Also, nice to get a little mention in a popular magazine....

Banzai did a little tribute to the late Dave Burwash and happened to mention me briefly..

banzai.jpg

Made me smile a bit, RIP Dave Mate!

Wheel looks familiar! Haha ;) I've just refurbed mine and its like new again! Awesome :)...

Matt, would there be any chance we could get some onboard footage or maybe even a speedo run vid :D? 0-60 or just general hooning :D?

I have loads of footage :p. I'm sure it'll be released some point ;)

the car looks awesome mate, i have a few pics form santa pod last year, ill need to upload them, how come you changed your trd steering wheel?

Cheers matey! If u cud PM me them that'd be sweet!

Matt, would there be any chance we could get some onboard footage or maybe even a speedo run vid :D? 0-60 or just general hooning :D?

I have alot of footage, that adam has his mitts on at the moment! Only a matter of time matey!

Wheel looks familiar! Haha ;) I've just refurbed mine and its like new again! Awesome :)...

Tis a sweet wheel I have to say!

This is epic :D

Cheers buddy, means alot!

nice one dude!

and kudos on the mention!!!!

Phil.

Cheers Phil, was a nice lil suprise! RIP Dave!

Still waiting :p ^

Bother aaddzz123 :p

Got myself a pretty rare JDM Sun Strip the other day... Clips into the inside of the car...

Came on a lads glanza from JDM... Its pretty cool!

IMG_1054.JPG

Pretty sexy, should get rid of the most of the annoying scenario... The sun between the roof and the rear view mirror lol!

IMG_1055.JPG

Looking forward to fitting it tbh!

now thats cool!!

is it a toyota item bud?

Phil.

Doesnt say Toyota on it mate no... The guy i bought it off said it was in his glanza from Japan...

There are no other markings then in the pics below...

I tried it in "Michael!"'s glanza just now, fucking PERFECT direct fit, nice and snug, really secure! Looks awesome!

seen a load of these on ebay lately for various other toyotas thought they were pretty cool tbh :)

Aye, its cool as!

That looks cool as! Is it a straight fit!?

Yep. Direct nice snug fit! Cant wait to fit it :)

Got some better pics... When held up to sunlight:

IMG_1061.JPG

The only branding/marking on it:

IMG_1063.JPG

Quick Google Reveals nothing... So god knows. I aint seen one before, cant wait to fit it though!

I recently gave one of those away as I owed a guy a favor I'm sure he'd sell it if anyone is interested unless that is the one I had either lol it came on my car from japan never seen another one.

/>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m10/kenahan/SDC10688-1.jpg

Car looks great dude I have tried to get that part we talked about nothing only dead ends :(

freaking win buddy! great find!

Phil.

Cheers Phil :)

Pretty cool addition!!

Will you be making a appreance to the Notts meet dude?

If its done, then yes I will! :)

I may even pop over in the Fez if it isnt!

I recently gave one of those away as I owed a guy a favor I'm sure he'd sell it if anyone is interested unless that is the one I had either lol it came on my car from japan never seen another one.

http://i100.photobuc.../SDC10688-1.jpg

Car looks great dude I have tried to get that part we talked about nothing only dead ends :(

Cool, so 2 of them exsist that we know about... I can live with that lol...

Also, this arrived this morning... Should fit in with my Red/White Theme :)

towhook.jpg

Tegiwa Rear Tow Hook... Bloody Huge this thing is! I Like!

Also modified the start of the project with a contents and a decent graphic, pretty cool!

sweet! i like that sun strip thingy :) nice find

Not as much as I do :p

Some lovely addtions there Mat :) keep up the good work in finding all these rare parts.

Whens the apexi power fc getting fitted?

Cheers matey! Unsure yet, I want to make sure the box can take it... No point if it cant take 345bhp lol!

were did you get the nardi mate?

Driftworks matey!