What boss kit did you use matt? I want a wheel for mine but want a decent boss kit that doesnt put the airbag light on

HKB. Driftworks supplied it, I have an airbag light on tho! Gonna see if i can find a resistor to match the airbag to fool it!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im sure you can find a resistor to match it dude. i had the 50w versions of them bulbs and they were good, let me know how you get on with them in 100w form!

Will they damage the headlights with them being plastic though?

Nah I have Halfrauds 100w rally bulbs in and don't melt any wiring.. Maybe because they are SHIT though :lol:

You ordered something from Tegiwa and they actually sent the right part to you? Congrats on that ;)

That's a first, have ordered some stuff, all wrong.

But great bulbs! Yellow bulbs are the buisiness!

Dude, already seen your videos on YouTube and was amazed, but I've just read your entire thread... Awesome build, makes me wanna do some crazy stuff to mine now! Better get saving I guess ;)

You ordered something from Tegiwa and they actually sent the right part to you? Congrats on that ;)

haha i was thinking the same thing. i cant believe there still in business.

we put some of those in buttonz gi and they looked mint mate spesh with the white paint nice choice :thumbsup:

Im looking forward to seeing what they look like!

i have those bulbs, they look awsome especially as you can see the green and purple reflections from certain angles, they give off good lighting too!

As Above!

They look sweet where did you buy them Mat?

ebay matey! x

Airbag light, just remove the bulb from the cluster! :thumbsup:

Thought about it but I hate removing the clocks! :(

Very nice bulbs :D and I'll be nice glow at night :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing what they look like!

Im sure you can find a resistor to match it dude. i had the 50w versions of them bulbs and they were good, let me know how you get on with them in 100w form!

Will they damage the headlights with them being plastic though?

Unless there is high amounts of water on the inside of the lights! It'll be fine!

I wasnt aware they were that bad, first item ive ordered off them!? Cheers for heads up!

Nah I have Halfrauds 100w rally bulbs in and don't melt any wiring.. Maybe because they are SHIT though :lol:

lol, Halfrauds... Says it all really!

That's a first, have ordered some stuff, all wrong.

But great bulbs! Yellow bulbs are the buisiness!

Cheers matey!

Pics of the bulbs please :)

When car is back will do!

i am in love with this machine. <3.

Cheers matey means alot!

Dude, already seen your videos on YouTube and was amazed, but I've just read your entire thread... Awesome build, makes me wanna do some crazy stuff to mine now! Better get saving I guess ;)

lol bet that took you some time, its not a bad read i think! I enjoy looking back...

Everything is documented as best as possible! Cheers buddy!

UltraLED's were kind enough to get these out to me...

leds.jpg

Two small LED's for my footwell lights, bit brighter!

Two Lower Rear RED lights, as the red bulbs turn pink then white over time! Shite!

The gearbox has been fighting Ricky, its practically welded together inside... So I wont get the car back until Wednesday/Thursday time. Then I need to MOT and Tax it lol! Oh Joy!

On a better note, Ive sold my Rota GT3's and my new wheels should be here today according to the tracking details I have! Been a fair amount of time coming too! Ill update in due course!