• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i even made this sticker and he wont tell me what it means!

so if you know..

FFUUUUUUUUUU!

Haha i know ;)

WOW just been over to see these items there sooooooo cool Thanks for finding them

cant wait for our next joint package either now :thumbsup:

cant wait for our next joint package either now :thumbsup:

Shud be pretty cool!

Absolutely mind blowing car, love it!

Where do i get those fully japanese y0 window stickers?

Cheers buddy, means alot!

Talk to Josh @ Stick-2-It on here, he is a trader, cane make anything you like out of stickers!

So much love for this car!

Cannot wait for more updates and to see it in the flesh at Japfest!

Cheers buddy, ill be there for sure :)

My new Standalone ECU arrived today...

powerfc.jpg

Not bad for £200 LOL :yahoo:B) Gonna be alot better then fucking emanage...

U not a fan of emanage then ? Mate

Good Ecu.. But Piggyback in General isnt a good idea, when your taking a car to the levels I am... With a Piggyback you can only go at pertcentages over standard values of the stock ECU. But when your running nearly 3 times the power of the stock ECU, piggyback is certainly not ideal! Standalone removes any stock maps and you can create a brand new map from scratch.

Basically Im going to gain a much smoother driving car, and maybe even a lil more power at the same boost level!

looks good you going to have it on for japfest ?

Unsure, Ricky is busy at the moment and Im not sure I want to do a pretty drastic change to the car before the biggest show of the year. Maybe/Maybe Not :)

jammy bugger! did you actually get it and dose it work? i saw the listing and it was abit vague lol

The listing on ebay was vague, but the seller did have 100% feedback and was very honest and good comms with me..

It looks to be in MINT condition tbh.. But paypal offer great security for buyers so if it dont work I sure as hell wont be out of pocket!

£200?!?!?!

Ino... Hence me clicking buy it now, with it being on ebay for less then 20minutes on Sunday Morning lolz

just spent double that on emanage ultimate! lol. aa well.

looks to be in great condition anyway. absolute bargain you got there just need a controller now. can you run coilpacks with these tho?

remember reading somewhere that you cant.

Looks bang on for the money tbh and yeah will deffo give a smoother running car the car goes like an animal as is so can't wait to see what difference this makes 😃

Cheers people! Ordered a last few items just before Japfest!

Not usually a fan of D1 Spec stuff, but this is actually pretty decent for the money!

IMG_0958.jpg

Very thick cables and a chunky terminal!

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

and, since Ive been running without windscreen washers due to new bonnet, and after personal recommendation from Liam D...

IMG_0961.jpg

The Wet Bit:

IMG_0962.jpg

Should help keep my windscreen moist at all times!

Nothing else to arrive before Japfest now I dont think... Just needs a bloody good clean again, hopefully the thick layer of wax I put on will make that a bit easier! :p