Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sowwie Chaps... Ill relief you now!

I got home and dug this out the garage!

IMG_1089.JPG

Cus i need them for these!

IMG_1090.JPG

There 15" Ultralite G-Spec's in White w/Red Lip! They are so chuffing light its a joke! Ive never felt alloy wheels that weigh so little!

So on with the sealant!

IMG_1091.JPG

Oooooo shiney!

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_1093.JPG

When Ive got them all sealed, Ill get the rubber wrapped around them!

I went for function over form with these alloys... 15" wheels are where its for what I need! They will allow me enough arch space for semi slicks that no "16's could ever do!

:)

Cheers Chaps...

I loved the Rota's but they were too big and tbh after driving a starlet with 15's. Drive so much better and to fit semis on as i say, i need the arch space!

Im looking forward to seeing what they look like fitted! Function over form this time!

I had a paypal voucher too, so I got this...

shifter.jpg

TEGIWA Shifter Extension. Had a perv at Moorleys, looks quiet cool. I may chop it down a bit yet as its huge.. See how I feel!

Yet again tho, Tegiwa got it out for next day, so fuck knows what you lot are on about haha.

whats the idea for the shifter extension? thought you wanted shorter for shorter shifts lol

Supposed to move it to a better location. Bit like on the EP3 Civic's! Ill try it didnt cost me alot, look cool too... Try it n see I guess!

Cheers Chaps...

I loved the Rota's but they were too big and tbh after driving a starlet with 15's. Drive so much better and to fit semis on as i say, i need the arch space!

Im looking forward to seeing what they look like fitted! Function over form this time!

The 420ps cruise demo car rums on 16's though with 225/45 tyres :harhar:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Shes Home!

IMG_1155.JPG

Good News is... She drives fucking perfectly. The box has never been this good. Every gear selects perfectly, it drives so smooth, stays in all the gears and no horrid noises!

Perfection! :)

Was an awesome drive home! Even though she was being taken steady!

MOT and Tax Tormorrow as its due....

Then i can fit all the cool goodies tormorrow :)