• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine were so bad i only ran them for about a month and then swapped for Ferodos.

Oh Dear.

Thats what makes us all different tho right... Be boring if we all had same stuff...

Who knows may turn out to be shite in the willwoods, we will see!

Phil,

Say it a bit like Devvo would

alllrrriiiight mertttt

went out in DanG's glanza with standard with yellow stuffs and was very impressed with how they stopped.

can only imagine the willwoods will be awesome!

:) we shall see matey! Mert :p haha

On a plus note, my 4XL Helmet arrived! Yes thats right... 4XL!

helmet.jpg

I have a fat head... What can i say, its a Monster...

Either way im all ready for Track Time at Japfest 2 now peeps!

nice helmet bro ;)

ahhhh i see now!!! lol.

also, i has yellow stuffs in mine, all good!

Phil.

:) No Worries, Cheers Phil!

What time is your session at japest 2?

12:40 Session Mate!

Glad the pads arrived quick, you are welcome ;) this is going to kick some ass at JF2. I look forward to some decent videos!

Yeh cheers Idrees!

Ill be taking it easy as this is my first track time but performance will be down to the driver not the car... Thats for sure!

Aye as above, you got a GoPro or anything to go in the car? :)

Ill have this covered, you forget aaddzz123 is one of my best mates ;)

You from Gainsborough? Didn't know that. I'll be down your way Fri 6th July, the SXOC have hired Blyton Park for the weekend.

I am, Blyton Park is like 3miles from my house lol.

Awesome, tis a good track mate, so cheap!

Enough of the helmet piss takes you bumholes! Its cus I have a large brain B)

7tune just posted a photo of this on facebook haha.

Indeed, quite an old shot, was nice suprise to see it on there!

Anyhow, Update on the car!

Some good and bad news!

Good News, the cars been running beautifully the last month, the gearbox oil was looking ok, so its not chewing it too quickly just yet! All is well! Seems to be coping quite well with the power output, which is good!

Bad News, after having a quality day out Matlock way with aaddzz123, Michael, Moorly & Lottie on my way home I noticed she was running a little leaner then usual. Not all the time, randomly somtimes at full boost. Which is not kool.

Spoke to Ricky and I took it down for him to have a ganders at what was up. We are suspecting the fuel pump at the minute.. The only part of the fuel system that wasnt new, typical! I bought a Walbro Copy from Tuning Developments 2 years ago, when I purchased the car, so Ricky is going to fit a brand new Genuine Walbro pump into her for me...

Only problem is, this will alter the mapping and its pointless me having mapping done with a Standalone Apexi PowerFC sat on my desk at home...

So there going to bosh a pump in it, make sure it runs safe/ok so I can take her to Japfest 2. This unfortunatly means no track time. It was unlikely to happen anyway as my car idles louder then 98db and its defo louder then 100db on a flyby! Shame but thats the stupid rules at Donnington for you!

So ill be at Japfest 2 folks dont worry about that, making all the noise I can on route... Hopefully she will be on standalone sooner then expected! lol :lol:

Ah thats proper gay dude :( this car needs to see track! On a side note pm me a price on you emu if you gonna sell it on as im looking for a quick solution for the 85 till it goes standalone next year some when ;)

Hoping its something simple. :)

Its Was, update to follow..

Ah thats proper gay dude :( this car needs to see track! On a side note pm me a price on you emu if you gonna sell it on as im looking for a quick solution for the 85 till it goes standalone next year some when ;)

Ino mate, stupid noise regulations more then anything!

Yeah i was only thinking the other day socks about how stupid it is having DB limits at tracks... its a racetrack ffs! Dont like it move away!

Couldnt agree more mate, daft!

Gutted to hear it wont be on track at JF2 dude!! Good to hear you'll be there though :)

Aye, plenty more chances!

Gutted that I'm not gonna hear it round track

This :(

Time will come!

Was a good day, didnt realise you lived so far away ! it does sound like the pump being faulty, car sounded as awsome as ever though ! get that apexi on and moore boost :p

Haha, well tucked away matey!

Chers buddy!

Right, well the cars back home again now!

It was indeed the fuel pump, chinese shite!

Got a proper Walbro 255lph Pump in it now, so much quieter then the old one, brilliant!

Only problem is now there is too much fuel! So the map needed adjusting, Ricky kindly remapped 1st 2nd and 3rd for me and a bit of 4th with a few spare hours he had.

Due to lack of time and no point in me paying for him to map it any further, with a Apexi Power FC sat here. Its staying like that for another 2-3weeks, then its Standalone Time! :D

So I had a few nifty bits and bobs to do ready for Japfest 2...

Big thanks to Idrees, these clips actually crumbled away a few months ago, due to age I guess... So some replacements!

IMG_1349.JPG

IMG_1350.JPG

Next item went through hell and highwater to get, glad an apologises have been issued!

EP91 Optional Extra Rear Cup Holders...

IMG_1361.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1356.JPG

Tight Fit! Perfect Infact!

Doesnt get much rarer then that to be honest! Appreciate it Steve!

Very handy for me as I cant use my front ones due to headunit display!

Many of you will know, when you remove the PCV & Air Con Shite from the engine bay there are some ports that need blanking off on the inlet manifold...

Id been using silicone and bolts, but now a much tidier way of doing it:

IMG_1362.JPG

Silicone Bung's, Pretty Cool and Cheap Mod!

Quick push on, jobs a good'un!

IMG_1365.JPG

Loads Better!

The Magic Forest is also growing quite nicely now, I keep watering them and giving them plenty of boosted airflow...

IMG_1369.JPG

:D

Cars all detailed and ready for Japfest 2...

See you there folks! :yahoo: