• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Peeps!

Right, even tho it rained ive got the Meisters on the car :)

IMG_1397.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

Back is lower then before, yet a softer better ride. Front is lil higher, but the better ride is already noticable.

Im soaked thanks to rain so lowering the front to suit can wait for the weekend!

Also, my front bumper brackets where they bolt to the wing finally crumbled away, so some metal reinforcment is in the mix for this weekends work!

IMG_1402.JPG

B)

IMG_1399.JPG

read this for the first time start to finish the other day took me about 2 hours but the detail in it is fantastic and the car really is a credit to you and ricky, but look in the picture at the water drop marks slacking dude ;)

Looks sweet as always matey ;) noticed the cup holders at japfest and wanted to steal them :p

Mine :p

read this for the first time start to finish the other day took me about 2 hours but the detail in it is fantastic and the car really is a credit to you and ricky, but look in the picture at the water drop marks slacking dude ;)

Because the car is in bits at the moment and not clean! I took it out in the rain to make sure the coilovers were ok!

Not usually like that matey :p

Looks great dude!

Cheers Mert!

Looking good mate. For the air bag light did you just bridge the connection or did you put a resistor in?

I used this:

http://www.dashlightremoval.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5_9

nice work fitting the coilies in the rain dude!

Phil.

:) Cheers Phil!

Youv,e been busy

Always am! :)

Awesome work as always dude :)

Cheers Babe!

Well, thanks to Mr Stick-2-It for this bargain!

xbrace1.jpg

xbrace2.jpg

Shud have this fitted tonight when I finish work :D

You little fibber :p so you did buy it

I'm actually happy you bought this though over a miracle x bar alone. 6 pointers look awesome and think of all the magic trees you cn fit on this :lol: