• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Chaps!

Our local garage was quiet today so they kindly let me use there ramp to do some more undersealing!

IMG_0705.JPG

I have done both rear arches now and most of the floor.. Still few more areas to do, but thats as much as I can do without stripping parts off!

Also managed to finish my top rad bracket, bolted up properly now!

IMG_0708.JPG

Also been talking with Gary @ GBR about supplying me with some clips and caps for various trim pieces and plastics... More to come folks!

Got a bit of a dry afternoon to give the interior a good clean (Race-Tech is properly dusty, saying that, what garage isnt!).

Got all my 5 Piece Optional Extra Matt's out and gave the floor a wash, hoover and clean!

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

Cleaned and washed my matt's and then refitted them!

IMG_0713.JPG

Gave all the interior trim the wash treatment too... Looking bang tidy now! Altho now I feel like not driving it to keep it clean haha!

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

Then gave the exterior a good clean, minty fresh ones again!

IMG_0717.JPG

IMG_0718.JPG

IMG_0719.JPG

IMG_0720.JPG

Love this thing! :blush:

About time for an update. Just been doing all the odds and ends on my to do list!

First off.. Big Thanks to SiCaln, for sending me his Illuminated Ignition Barrel & Non-Smoking Ash Tray from Jeff....

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

I dont smoke so its handy, stops coins and things rattling in there! Which is good!

Really Easy to Fit this actually, thought it was going to be a bitch!

IMG_0767.JPG

The barrel illuminates when the door is opened, when the door is shut it starts a 7second timer, which then fades the bulb out...

Pretty cool, SiCaln provided me with detailed pics of how to patch it in, so I will be making a guide for future reference for others :)

Lastly I did a job Ive needed to do for a long time and Id been putting off, which was removing the Air Conditioning Condensor from behind the Dashboard! Fuck, what an absolute bitch it was too!

IMG_0764.JPG

Part way thru, made more tricky for me by an E-Manage being in the way lol.

However, I won that battle, and Im now condensor free! So thats another 2-3kg's gone!

IMG_0766.JPG

Also got rid of them 2 ugly pipes in the engine bay that used to connecto the the rest of the air con system under the hood. At a previous Scrap Yard Frape, I 'yoinked' a N/A Starlet non aircon blanking cover....

IMG_0765.JPG

Nice and Tidy :)

More to come too before Japfest people! ;)

sweet mate how long did it take for you to get that out from behind the dash? will defo be having a nosey over this at japfest so if you notice anyone passed out in front of your car in a heap on the floor it'll be me over come with the amount of shineyness and sheer awsomness lol