• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

socks you are power mad. do quaife do a gear set up for these boxes? if not i think you should inquire about getting one built. lol :p

They do but it's a bit of a head ache they do the c60 box for all that don't know g6r 6speed box you would need the c52 bell housing and a few more bit but it's only rated to around 270bhp

I've asked about a dog set for c52 and the reply was get a min of 10 set made and we can get the order done for you lol

Getting ten people to do a group buy on this is like pissing in the wind

Good luck with this one socks like I said on Facebook

• 3 weeks later...

Thats a usual sight around here; a 3rd gear with no teeth. Its not just a cause of big power, as there 300+ Starlets at the strip that break no boxes, but they run very low torque setups. It's a result of a 'big load' coming in at once after the 'lag time' is over. Typical of big turbo setups and a small combination of other factors. Save for a dog box mate :p

Love the bonnet there it looks great :)

£36? WTF!!!! im on ebay every night looking for shizzle like this and i never spotted it! could have done with this big time :angry2: lol

good find..........................................bastard ;) haha

lol socks always finds the cheap goodies,mayb we shud just get him to get everythin cheap for us lol

read through the first 10 pages so far, will read the rest later tonight :p

so far i have a few questions, is the turbo to decat the same gaskget as decat to mid section? cause i need one :p

also can you find the link for the keyfob as it doesnt seem to be working anymore :p

Nice work :)

looking ace with the bonnet mate... almost certainly my fave V

Strong words matey! Thanks!

Socks is also very good at making webpages........ Lol :p

Never doubted that you're a jammy sod. Right down to the exhaust bargain etc a while back. You have a canny knack of finding them. X

Love u :) x

read through the first 10 pages so far, will read the rest later tonight :p

so far i have a few questions, is the turbo to decat the same gaskget as decat to mid section? cause i need one :p

also can you find the link for the keyfob as it doesnt seem to be working anymore :p

Nice work :)

There is not 1 gasket that is used twice on the exhaust system bud, different all the way down! Annoying but they dont tend to fail if u buy originals!

When do you think you'll have your box built back up?

Thinking its about time for a Cleethorpes meet again but trying to hang on till you and Lew have your cars back

Hold off till bit closer to summer hun, check the events section make sure the date u pick wont clash :)

Im game tho if I have her back... Will be running for RR day so :)