i know that feeling mate. car looks great anyway mate. would love a passenger ride if i ever finish my car and make it to a meet haha. maybe next year..

also love how your going down a different route not just what everyone else is doing. fair play to you mate.

sam

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

also love how your going down a different route not just what everyone else is doing. fair play to you mate.

x2 :) awesome to see something different to the same old same old

not really jealous of many glanza's, but yours makes me just a little envious :p so watch your keys :p lol!

on a serious not, keep up the awesome work

i know that feeling mate. car looks great anyway mate. would love a passenger ride if i ever finish my car and make it to a meet haha. maybe next year..

sam

Feel free to ask me next show/meet buddy :)

Now there's an insentive to come to a UKSC meet! lol

socks mate,this is awesum,1 of ma fav glanzas for sure bud,cany wait 2 c vidz of this monster!!!

must sound fuckin immense!

It sounds unreal buddy! :D Cheers matey means alot. So much time and effort been spent on this behind the scenes its untrue!

Awesome bro!

Cheers babe x

Epic just got even more epic

Cheers babe x

so happy for ya dude. Makes me want forged even more but like you say money is limiting. Look forward to videos. Of the car. Got enough of you lol

Cheers String mate, forged is defo the way forward buddy! :D:p so you turning anymore videos of me down :p

Ill try get some videos this weekend :D

awesome to see something different to the same old same old

not really jealous of many glanza's, but yours makes me just a little envious so watch your keys lol!

on a serious not, keep up the awesome work

Awww, Bless. Sorry for making you jealous Matt mate lol. Ill keep my keys chained to me!

Ill keep ya'll posted!

On a funnier note, i note Steve-GT for a quick ride in this last night... At first he didnt say a word after pinning him in his seat...

But even he loved it! haha! Should have seen his face!

Nice one dude glad its all coming together ;) may be worth havingva few pm's to turbo_grant about building a mega squirt ecu kit. im sure he will be happy to share some knowledge of it and then you get a custom standalone to do whatever you want it too without costing the earth. im sure with your i.t background assembling the ecu will be easy and grant will be able to advise on what ignition parts you will need to run it all the way you want. it comes with the software too so im sure ricky will find it a peice of cake to map ;)

Car is a credit to your commitment though hun x