Good tidying dude! Ive removed the condenser in mine too. Definatly a good deal lighter :)

Cheers Babe. Aye, not needed is it! Bit of a bitch to remove but lots more space behind dash now!

Detailed the car this afternoon too, sort of a rule, clean car, photosesh :D

IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG

:D

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i spy steve in one of those pictures

u massive perv!

I can't help but think that you need some more.. Aggressive wheels :p Or some spacers ^_^

But.. You know what I think of this car :wub: :wub:

It had crossed my mind, Id have liked grid drifts, but iddy, lew & moorley have all done this now... I havent decided yet! Cheers anyways babe :)

very nice work as always dude.

did u find the barrel surround forces the plastic trim pieces apart or did u get the factory ones to fit from Si too?

also, didnt realise u have a Cruise bonnet...soooooo sweet!!!

looking great as always dude and nice OEM parts man!

Phil.

Phil, I used some 240grit sand paper and increased the size of the surround hole every so slightly, but otherwise yes is would forst the covers apart!

Im half way thru a guide on fitting it yourself which ill plonk into the UKSC Wiki section in good time!

Cheers Matey! :) x

loving the pics, so clean! that rear bumper is growing on me, can you take a picture just from the rear and not a rear angled one just for me please ^_^

Shocking weather at the moment mate, next time I clean my car ill get a straight rear end shot for ya!

Big Shout Out, to Josh James, yet again bringing my custom designs to decal format! Big Respect again!

IMG_0782.JPG

lil taster of one ive put on already ^^^ No im not telling what it says, if you want to know, ask me at Japfest! :D

going to relocate my tax disc also!

On a funnier note, on my way home last night... I dont think SteveGT's misses was too pleased with me lolz

rofl.jpg

Id class that as.... 'Screamer Pipe Win' haha :D

Cheers chaps!

Shot of the new back decal, I also resorted to waxing her in the garage because the weather is such a piss take!

IMG_0796.JPG

I also got round to stripping down my old gearbox that I stripped 3rd gear in and got the broken gears off for a reminder to go easy on the throttle every now and then :D

Oops, thats not good...

IMG_0798.JPG

not as bad as this one tho...

IMG_0797.JPG

Maybe Straight Cut if it kills the box again.... :D

Finally, gotta support the club too, bigger then my last ones, alot better!

IMG_0802.JPG

You never corrected me after I said the stickers say "I'm a raging gay".... Until you tell me what they say, I'm going to refer to them as the big raging gay decals :p lol! They do look cool though! I may have to ask for some big raging gay decals too haha ;).

If you go straight cut, will you not have to double clutch between every change? I could be wrong but I imagine it'll be a bit of a fucking ball ache getting it in gear lol....

P.S bonnet looks better now? You been waxing the shit out of it?

Love the jap writing dude..

Keep it up bud

Will do matey, thanks very much :)

Bonnet looks better now? You been waxing the shit out of it?

Its prolly got more wax then paint on the whole car :D

Gave her a detail tonight :)

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0816.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

Not looking too shabby for a 14 year old car :)