Whats the weather like where you live???

mate my gutters about to be ripped off lol. got an upstairs flat and must be about 40 foot long and icicles all along it lol. ill take some pics now n upload in the morning. if your addicted your welcome to my icicles :p

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? that means its on its way over here. :(

yeah its heading down your way, everything here is off, all colleges, schools and buses are off! all i can say is good luck! Heres pictures of what its like from my living room window!

DSCF0029-2.jpg

DSCF0030-2.jpg

DSCF0031-1.jpg

its cold, snow is pathetic, it hammered down friday on my way to training after 2 hours of being in the gym, came back out to find there was sod all snow there :/

unless its going to cancel work for a day or 2 then it should sod off and stop beign a nuisance :(

sent home from work, oh yeah!

what normally takes me 20mins took me 2 hours, never driven in anything like that, easily one of the hardest things I've done. i really shouldnt have got that car home, very lucky boy. phoned into work for tomorrow already too, no chance im making it in.

Phil.

Well as u most probs no the gt is of the road waiting engine rebuild so havent been round to it in over a week any how ive just this minute got back from seeing the gt its that icy and cold it took me a few minutes to open the doors as they were glued together by ice :| i seriously thought the door handle was going to snap into my hand :| BAD TIMES