Taggys EP70 Boxy, Forged TD04, 5E-FTE

Forged goodies should be with you by the end of the week ;) I'm just as excited as you about this!

If you need a 3E flywheel let me know, I can supply them at a good price. I used the 3E flywheel on my 5E too. Have you got a new oil pump sorted? Let me know if you need one of those too :)

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As the EP70 doesnt have a rev counter, i have been playing around with the idea of buying some kind of digital unit, the less dials in the cabin the better in my opinion, these do thermostat and rev counter which i quite like. Made originally for motorbikes but the principles are the same and work on any 4 stroke engine.

The blue one does display engine coolant temp or oil and a rev counter

or the other one displays both at the same time so will probably get that :)

stage6revcounter.jpg

stage62.jpg

Not having a rev counter was a bit anoying! I have binned the boost guage as my boost controller has one, and this also does engine temps so i can bin the other dial too. Only extra one i will need is the oil pressure :)

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got all the parts i need to start building my engine, landed :) Just gonna take the block and crank down the machine shop tomorrow morning to begin the work. Should get it back in a day or two and I can finally begin rebuilding it to put back together :)

I have never been so happy to see a parcel turn up! (Pec ballsed my order order up the numptys)

IMAG0101.jpg

Forged 5e pec rods and 74.5mm pistons and an athena 1.2mm head gasket :)

IMAG0102-1.jpg

Just need to put it all together as my car is looking very sad at the moment!!

IMAG0096-2.jpg

Also been speaking to nick at tuning developments and he said hes really looking forward to setting up the ep70 :) So if i am gonna drive all that way I am gonna bang in a TD05 :p on an emanage blue :)

Will have to be done after japfest though as i will just about get it back on the road on td04!

• 4 weeks later...