Taggys EP70 Boxy, Forged TD04, 5E-FTE

Taggys Reindeer :)

IMAG0139.jpg

I started undersealing it today too, what a messy job that was with no ramp, managed to get about a quarter of it done but it started to piss down. Will leave it for a sunny day if we ever get one again.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am well up for giving you guys a go in the passenger seat, not sure when we will all meet up next but definetly for sure when the track days start up again :)

Legend :)

Ha ha made me laugh earlier, some boyracer passed me in his civic type r with blacked out windows, wrecked his world mwhahah

Love it! Haha looks so cute in that pic too

• 4 weeks later...

Yay got my car page back :) got my suspension adjusted too, its was completly seized on the left hand side, soaked it in parrafin over night and then heated it up with a torch and bang! it came loose :p

Here is me soaking the naughty D2 Coilover

IMAG0006.jpg

It was jammed on the bottom bit which spins around to adjust the height

IMAG0009-1.jpg

A quick pic of why my car was rubbing, too low!!

IMAG0012-2.jpg

Sorted now, happy days :)

Also i have started spraying my stealth steelies fresh black, got a wire drill on them to clean them up an then started spraying, got one done tonight, will do another tomorrow :) I'll get some pics up they look really nice considering they are steel rims!

Got a few bits and pieces i need to do to it at the moment, in particular i need to

1. Get the Geometry setup, being done this Tuesday

2. Rolling road it to find out what power its making and get the boost set to 1.0-1.1bar

3. Spray my wheels black (Done two of them so far :p)

4. Put my oil cooler on

5. Connect up the oil pressure and temp gague

6. Give it an oil and filter change.

Otherwise its good to go, got the old clocks put back in and wired up but i cant get the fuel sensor to work which is a pain, but then again the fuel tank only holds about 15 litres so it only does about 100 miles to a tank anyway ha ha.

Been a busy boy with the starlet :p

Had the cars geometry setup at Avia Autos, so the camber and tracking are all spot on now, drives so much better.

I also took the car to Gotboost and got it on the rollers :)

Photo-0005.jpg

Photo-0006.jpg

On about the 5th power run i completly shit my self as the car literally exploded, for 15 secs i thought the engine had blown up, but a water hose had burst off dramatically with a big bang when it was going flat out and it made me shit my self, phew!!!, my heart jumped into my mouth for a seccond.

We did a few more power runs and i settled on the car making 204hp at 1bar and 180.6ft of torque, slightly less than i was expecting was hoping for about 210hp but I am still happy with that.

Figures below are power at the wheels, based on two runs one at 0.8bar in red then the 1.0bar in blue

IMAG0025-2.jpg

Estimated fly figures are here

IMAG0026-2.jpg

All i can say now is bring on the track season!

ok booked mine in

Thank you for your order MR MCTAGGART

You have booked

1 x 09:54 SESSION D (INTERMEDIATE) @ £35.00 each

1 x 13:30 SESSION N (ADVANCED) @ £35.00 each

for JAPFEST on at Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire on 12/05/2012 at 09:00

Your card will be charged £71.66

Please note - this charge will appear on your statement as EVENT TICKETS

The tickets will be posted to you at the address you have entered:

bloody typical not the times i want again!!! oh well i want another session but i reckon i can buy one the week before, usually someone is selling em who cant make it :)

If anyone wants to come as a passenger with me they are welcome on any of the 3 sessions.