Taggys EP70 Boxy, Forged TD04, 5E-FTE

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey thanks for taking the time to read/watch it, I just stripped it apart this weekend, had some problems with a juddering brake pedal and an oil leak from my sump, chuffed its just the seal on the sump so nothing to hard to fix :p

I will get my mate to do some drive by recordings :p

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta knock a video up of this thing, its bloody so much fun. Might spend a weekend getting a load of vids together and then get my mate to edit something together :) Will have to employ the services of broken media ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

When you come down Grant we will go for a quick blast :), cheers smobey_sutton2 its a labour of love, its been put on the back burner at the moment now during the winter, but come spring i will start pouring money into her again to get her ready for the track season!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I have just been dicking around with some video editing software of some vids i took of the car today, gonna go out and get some runs and play around some more, video software aint that bad actually, it does it all for you :p

Have a look lol just playing around :p

/>http://www.magisto.com/video/bQRDZQVUQGIKDUdn

lol the speedo at the end is funny, i need some vids of flybys and stuff to add :)

Edited by Taggy
  • 4 weeks later...

I have done the sleeper for the last 12 months, i am just mixing it up a bit. I am going to try and make the spoiler so its removable with some kind of clipping system, that way i can fit it for when i am on track or off it :), also the plus side of clips is that if i can manage it i can do them underneath the spoiler to hold it on, rather than putting in unsightly rivets, either way should be good!!

Edited by Taggy

I love a EP70 sleeper car. Its so funny driving around. You get so many reactions from people. Some gets really mad when you out race them, others can't believe it, and finds it funny.

My old car. 3E-TE engine, 204 hp, 296 nm. I should never have sold it.

634340-toyota-starlet-1_5-turbo.jpg

I will follow this car, that's for sure.

Keep up the work!!!!

Lol yours is even better you have kept the original 13inch rims ha ha, i wish i could have kept mine but the brake upgrade kit wouldnt fit behind them, i would have love to have had banded steels and it completly on the deck with the 13inch rims lol.

:)

• 1 month later...

With any luck we are on the back end of winter now so I have started to work on the car for the track season to start, bloody missed pritty much all of it last year buiding the engine so now i want to do everything in it ha ha.

Booked in Tuning developments Sunday 17th Feb to get emanage blue and mapped, hes gonna stick in low temp thermostat too from the group buy.

I have also just bought some Denso 430cc injectors and a new spoiler from browner, time to make it look a bit more bad ass!

:)