Charlotte's GT Advance- Massive overdue update.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys I really love the wheels just wish they were a bit wider. Will get some better spacers for the back soon hopefully. I know rotas aren't everyone's cup of tea and some people are only about jdm wheels etc which is fine, but I really like these and could never afford rays haha

I hate you a little bit for being mapped. I've needed to get mine mapped for over a year now and still haven't done it lol... Really glad you're doing stuff to her! Haven't heard from you in a while lol. Meet up with you and sexy man soon :) xxx

Cheers guys, need to get the LSD box fitted now for sure!

Adam you need to get yours mapped too! I struggled to get the money together tbh I'm crap t saving but glad it's done now. We'll pop down and see you and get Adam (pick1) out too and make a night of it and get the camera out! Still not heard the side exit either. And that bonnet you sold me many moons ago has big patches or lacquer peel now! :( lol. But the arc sticker mark on the front corner is still holding strong haha

Yeah Sam's needs a fair bit of tlc before it goes for mapping. He wants a better manifold and downpipe really and would like an externally gated wepr or zisco but they fetch a good price and he's also crap at saving up. It mine for a steal luckily.

Would really like a spoiler and a set if side skirts and rear spats now and get it looking a bit meaner. Then coilovers and a few handling mods :)

Adam you need to get yours mapped too! I struggled to get the money together tbh I'm crap t saving but glad it's done now. We'll pop down and see you and get Adam (pick1) out too and make a night of it and get the camera out! Still not heard the side exit either. And that bonnet you sold me many moons ago has big patches or lacquer peel now! :( lol. But the arc sticker mark on the front corner is still holding strong haha

Sounds like a awesome idea to me :D! I saw Adam last night and had a good old chat :). If you come down we'll go out for some food and go bowling or something. Then a little photoshoot or a video from the day :p..... Lacquer peel? That's gay lol. If we had time in a weekend I'd respray it for you nice and cheap but it'd probably take up most of the day and then need buffing etc the next day lol. Be minty fresh though :). Maybe something we can look into for summer?

Thanks guys

Hope the 350z is treating him well Liam!

Saw yours lew, looked as stunning as ever.

Ryan I've had the box sat there since about October lol just never got round to doing it :/ toying with the idea of putting a bit sharper clutch in while its out. Nothing wrong with my exedy one just wouldn't mind a shorter bite on the pedal if you know what I mean.

Haha yeah it is a million times nicer to drive. Although I still don't trust it (it had off days before the map where it wasn't Fueling right etc). But no problems so far! Hopefully see you at a few shows this year :)

will be fine you worry to much :) yep will be at japfest and JAE not sure on any others yet :)