just found a snail in my tesco frozen veg :s

Hmmmmmmmm was just about to sit down to and have some din dins when I noticed what I thought was a horrible looking pea, was about to shift it outa the way then after playing around with it realised it was no pea but infact a snail shell with snail still inside!

Would I be with in my rights to put in some sort of a claim? I have taken pictures and the offending evidence is now safely in an old baggy!

haha, man up an eat it? that shit has made me ill man! lol, put me off any kind of frozen veg for good :wacko:

I've got a picture, but on looking back at it the snail is small! haha, id say pea size! il post it up in a sec

You got a surprise ! Wish i got surprises in my salad :(

Either way go in and make them aware of there problem. Might get abit out of it but wouldnt worry if you didnt, its not there fault and being a small snail it would easily be missed.

I've got about a thousand of the ways in my fish tank at the min little bastards sneaked in through some plants and now there impossible to ey rid of. Can mix them in with some peas and carrots and do a group buy if anyone's interested :p