Looks like a you have a clothes hanger in the back now :D

Yeah lol but came in handy last night because my tail lights went out and dash lights too and had to drive home an hour away luckily enough I taped a phone light with bright red screen onto the c pillar brace like a rain light to get me home lol.

Now on to the task of finding out why it's popping fuses :@.

Might just sell it now!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah lol but came in handy last night because my tail lights went out and dash lights too and had to drive home an hour away luckily enough I taped a phone light with bright red screen onto the c pillar brace like a rain light to get me home lol.Now on to the task of finding out why it's popping fuses :@.Might just sell it now!!

When mine went out it turned out to be behind the cd player

Yes exactly! My tail lights and dash would just short out might aswell try there first!

Nice one man i'll check there first like you say! Thanks :).

When and where aslong as it's in a pool filled with ky I'm in.

Stop, you're turning me on.

yea that causes fuses to blow

Yeah man, weird!! Hate stuff like this :(.

My efi fuse kept blowing, turned out it was a wire from the boost controller shorting out on the slam panel :(

Hmm so by the looks of it it's deffo a wire rubbing somewhere.

Can it be ANY wire shorting out? Like not even related to the lights?

Edited by Rbz.

Mine did the wank light thing once turned out to be a fuse. Take the hazard light switch out and give it a blow out and put it back in and check fuses. For some reason it was my hazard switch causing it to blow random fuses.

Mine did the wank light thing once turned out to be a fuse. Take the hazard light switch out and give it a blow out and put it back in and check fuses. For some reason it was my hazard switch causing it to blow random fuses.

How is it such a common thing on these then? :S. My best friends glanza did it a couple of months ago and it was his side lights.

How did you fix your issue?

How is it such a common thing on these then? :S. My best friends glanza did it a couple of months ago and it was his side lights.

How did you fix your issue?

Fuck knows mate, I know of a few people that have had light issues and it's turned out to be the hazard light switch everytime. I replaced my hazard switch and a few fuses and everything was okay.

Fuck knows mate, I know of a few people that have had light issues and it's turned out to be the hazard light switch everytime. I replaced my hazard switch and a few fuses and everything was okay.

Interesting! Way well do the same.

Gona take out the stuff tmos n have a look behind the headunit I guess first. Fucking hate this kind of shit.

How far away are you bro?

I live in Kent man :/

How come?

My sidelights blow if I put LEDs in them but with normal ones there fine ?

Really. My mate had that trouble too.. He put led bulbs in and he had issues for ages, in the end cut them out and it's fine now.

I don't have any side lights anyway so deffo not that.

Mocked up the gauges, just got them in and sitting where I want them to sit then i'll wire them in and stuff when the sensors come. The water temp sensor is gona go straight to the thermo housing, then the oil one going to the block and other oil one going to oil return with adaptors etc. Should look tidy! No sandwich plate or rad hose adaptors seen here :).

Cockpit looking good with the GFB boost controller too.

IMAG0154_zpseoy2zogw.jpg

IMAG0155_zpsjlbjinfg.jpg

IMAG0161_zps9tqudivo.jpg

Can't wait til they are plumbed in and all lit up :).