JAE who's who in what

Right so as im useless at putting peoples cars to peoples names

(plus im excited about JAE and want t post something!)

So post up what your coming in so i (and others can put cars to members and then to faces)

But im coming with my mate cal in his Lexus

As I don't have my v anymore

null-2.jpg

just being gangster etc, you have to when your in a black out lexus right...

Edited by TrisK
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't realise you were coming mr lang you didn't buy an advanced ticket :-(

ive never bought an advanced ticket i dont think rob :) haha

i always leave it last minute just incase something comes up, because theres 3-4 family birthdays around the usual jae dates, including mine, so i leave it to see if they have anything planned

also with my shaky work pattern i dont really have the authority to book time off, but this time i have managed it, and will be there :) if thats cool to turn up and pay of course?

ryan

not a clue hou :/ ill be bringing a 4 man tent and be by myself so some other members can bunk with me for some space saving?

I'll bring my sleeping bag then for some spooning..! :lol:

Oh and Ill be in the only white SR there? I'm a pretty short lad with no hair so it's not hard to spot me! :p

I'll bring my sleeping bag then for some spooning..! :lol:

Oh and Ill be in the only white SR there? I'm a pretty short lad with no hair so it's not hard to spot me! :p

knew i could count on you, me and luke will be the ones with alot of odd farm animal noises coming from my tent by the looks then :p

not a clue hou :/ ill be bringing a 4 man tent and be by myself so some other members can bunk with me for some space saving?

You better speak to Rob dude, he said there was a waiting list for car space, Taggy is one of them ;)