Iamlegend`s TD Forged Glanza 281bhp END PROJECT :(

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh rota wheels are excellent I think always had them for my cars and always will :D

getting fitted tomorrow yey!

went to scotland with the mrs and seen some one was breaking a black glanza in scotland so PMd him asking for 2 front wings, only to kno he was 10 mins away from my hotel so snapped them up and there in excellent condition :give_rose: cheers to you and your dad mate! just my luck!

well fitted some new headlights today along with some clear indicators to freshen the front end up, looks super! new head lights are a MUST! for 150 quid defo best thing to do! cheers idrees buddy! also fitted a baileys bov just for some noise as it is to quiet for me! anyways heres some pics!

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

also new bumper to go on it was from my brothers glanza, now I am not a fan of the jam lip it always has been OEM for my cars but this just looks rude I think so this is going in for some paintwork... micky boy please dont kill me hahah done such a good job on cutting it etc looks ace!! so yea this is going on! other than that everything else is staying OEM!

IMG_2132.jpg

:( :( :( :( :(

Makes me sad to see anything of my old car :( haha But i know its now at a good home and getting looked after so that makes me happy :)

Glad the front bumper is going on yours dude should look mint in black :) Shame i had no choice but to cut the back off the plastic where the fogs go though but it was because of the dam size of that JP intercooler and pipe work!!! lol

Lights look fresh as fuck mate made the car look 10years younger lol..Keep up the good work!!! looking forward to seeing what you do with this one and so far plans are looking realy good :)

Edited by micky boy

yep that jp fmic is a beast so I am actually going to go with that fmic when the time comes as it will fit perfect with the cut out you made, I noticed the cut outs on the fogs just hoping some 98s will fit ok :)

all in good hands mate my brother has made it look really spot on atm :) nice subtle changes...

changed the coolant as it was just utter vile! it smelt like fish! haha so in with the new!

197585_10151193482279291_772838952_n.jpg

62519_10151193482349291_1820104526_n.jpg

Edited by iamlegend

sizes are 15x7 ET20 4x100 mate :thumbsup:

the engine is going to be last, but yes its getting stage 2 forged engine by TD and thinking TD04 again just up the boost or TD05! not sure...

nope keeping the rest OEM micky just that bumper was sitting in my garage so thought why not :D

cheers chaps, here is some pictures... yes yes yes BC coilovers are en route haha ! monster truck FTW!

ignore the rear fog light as that is going....

DSCF1156.jpg

DSCF1154.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

DSCF1158.jpg

DSCF1149.jpg

Edited by iamlegend