Iamlegend`s TD Forged Glanza 281bhp END PROJECT :(

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The offset looks quite good but I'd have gone for some stretched tyres myself with a 45 profile. Anyway looks like ET20 is ideal for EPs, not looking forward to getting ET13 to fit on my GT in the summer lol

it will be getting slammed asap chaps haha it handles like a bag of shite still so cant wait for some lovley BCs!

well the inside looked well tired and tbh I hate the 96 interior also doesnt hold you in the seat when going round little corners haha!

so got full recaro optional extra interior and got to say looks awesome as well as the seats been very comfy indeed!

stripped the old interior out and what a mess it was there was loads of sweets,papers and TOYS :D new toys for me!

so gave it a good clean and hoover also painted some bits black as looked tired ...

got to have saved weight with all that shit in the back from who ever it was hahaha...

DSCF1161.jpg

DSCF1162.jpg

MY TOYS!! :thumbsup:

DSCF1163.jpg

DSCF1164.jpg

DSCF1165.jpg

DSCF1169.jpg

DSCF1171.jpg

DSCF1172.jpg

DSCF1174.jpg

DSCF1176.jpg

DSCF1179.jpg

DSCF1181.jpg

last little touch new tax disc

DSCF1178.jpg

:give_rose:

Edited by iamlegend

cheers chaps!

well today spent my time taking both the front wings off along with the 96 front bumper! the front wings where damaged they had deep scrape marks in so out with the old in with the new!! also sorted my side skirt out as it was hanging off on the end cap!

also got this bumper fitted had to make some diy brackets but fitted a treat! !! :D LOVE IT!! wait till the fmic is in place.. dammmnnn..

DSCF1185.jpg

DSCF1187.jpg

DSCF1189.jpg

DSCF1194.jpg

DSCF1195.jpg

DSCF1208.jpg

DSCF1210.jpg