Iamlegend`s TD Forged Glanza 281bhp END PROJECT :(

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you all jolly old chaps and yes its a AUTO......AGAIN hahah!! love some of these comments!!

@r34gtt- who was driving this when you seen it?? went to wales to pick this up but the guy said he got in from manchester

love the front look now :)

now to start on the back end....

some 99 rear lights fitted

311251_10151210012874291_1059564168_n.jpg

Edited by iamlegend

@r34gtt- who was driving this when you seen it?? went to wales to pick this up but the guy said he got in from manchester

I can't remember to be honest. It was a good few years ago when I saw it last. I know it was around the area for quite some time though. :)

I made a new wiring to the other lower tail light and put in a bright red bulb. At least in the finnish MOT only the top rear lights are enough, so just blanked out the lower ones and put in a bright fog to the other side. Don't need to hassle with external fogs or turn reverse lights into fogs.

Edited by whitestar

I made a new wiring to the other lower tail light and put in a bright red bulb. At least in the finnish MOT only the top rear lights are enough, so just blanked out the lower ones and put in a bright fog to the other side. Don't need to hassle with external fogs or turn reverse lights into fogs.

Similar to mine but I didn't wanna lose the JDM tail light look

yea will get this wired in the rear lights.......some time hahah

well I wanted somthing totally different for the starlet instead of the usual HKS,blitz,japspeed exhaust system as not a fan of the sound of any of them... so searched agggggeeees for a 5zigen and found one for a VERY good price(5zigen pro racer) its in mint condition BUT needed a new flexi(nothing majour) so off to AAS in newcastle who are beasts!! to get a new flexi.. other than that its sweet so chuffed about that 8)

has a lovley angle on the back box as well jdm YO!

yey for having some sound soon as its so fucking quiet atm its boring hah

46505_10151226470104291_1096417817_n.jpg

Edited by iamlegend