Track glanza v.now for breaking

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics look great, soooo cant wait to hit the tracks against....i mean with you next year dude! Cars looking really good.

haha looking forward to that day :)

Cheers mate got a few bits left to sort out but going to do it over this winter

Cheers for the info chris.will get one soon.

No problem it works really with the good core never had a problem :)

Looks really sweet mate and heard your car performed well at the ring my spies r everywhere ha ha ha

Who is that then :) and cheers mate you need to get yourself out there
  • 2 weeks later...

Started taking the car apart for winter now ready for a few changes :)

So this is how it sits in the garage at the minute waiting ha

20130904_195735_zpsf08440b5.jpg

Also managed to get hold of a set of match ksport seats very cheap :). They also came with side mounts and sabelt harness. Will be getting these fitted over the winter aswell.

20130904_220223_zpsbd58501f.jpg

For winter already? You've only just got it out from last winter it seems lol.

I know ha. After the nurburgring I wanted to do a few bits but as most people know a few bits turned into alot of bits :) so now saving some money to do everything I want and because I had already started plus the fact I wont use it alot now due to work thought I mite aswell get on with it. Looking forward to next year tho ;)

• 2 months later...

Well not updated this in a while. Just been doing a few bits really whilst I sabe the money for the major change this winter ;)

Fitted my new seats.

20131118_170308_zpsa0276afa.jpg

Also it has always felt like the gear selector was miles away compared to my 200. I tried a shifter extension but it made the throw to long so I have managed to move my shifter up and towards me just to try and make it feel closer. I have managed to move it around 12cm up and slightly towards the driver. Just had to modify the center console

20131118_170350_zps88d5514e.jpg

Also I bought this a while ago but was damaged in the post. Managed to bodge it back together and paint the centre black. Still not sure tbh so any input is welcome :)

20131118_170227_zps5e25d6e4.jpg

Looking Good There Chris!

I just spied u have a Power Getter Exhaust... Respect! Sound Awesome!

Cheers :) .Yeah I like the exhaust it came on the car. could do with re polishing the back box though.

Trying to find some history out on the car if anybody knows anything as it came into the country with alot of spec and a big power craft sticker similar to the one in hyper revs but have no idea were to look .

Nice parts here! Did not know a Jam type 2 bumper existed it would be worth a canny bit that :) I do prefer the livesport spoiler I nearly bought that bonnet from TD aswell but I already had a fibreglass bonnet, I do really like this it's a different build!