I love my starlet... and so do the police!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once in the starlet for "tail gaiting" some moron in the fast lane not moving over!

Not pulled but had a spot check done on my car when i was parked up chatting to a mate, turned out i had no MOT... Oops that cost me £60 lol

never in my corolla unless you class them stopping by when im doing evening visits at work but that was more checking up on me rather than the car.

and about 4/5 times when i was in my mums micra, and 1 of them was for driving too slow (on purpose) :p

Edited by morgey

I was followed by 5-0 for around five miles tonight, they didn't pull me though. Only ever been pulled once, that was in my old GT and happened to be a VOSA spot check where they funk'd me for the exhaust being too loud and tints being too dark. C*nts.

I got stopped outside my house last week.... He asked me what i was doing " err going inside ? " K Tnx Bai!!

Only once in my GT ... He was on the other side or the road. He saw me. Thought he would be a sneaky cunt and turn round and follow me for about 3 miles untill i pulled up outside my girlfriends house!

And never in my first glanza :)

Mannnnny times in my first bogo standard 1.0 yaris :p

Was stopped about 10 times in 3 months when I 1st passed my test and had a 1.3 fiesta mainly because it had 5 people in there a all times with smoke pouring out the windows.

Never stopped randomly in the Glanza but have been stopped twice, once for driving down a bus and taxi street which I still disagree to. 1ce for doing 99mph which I really have no arguement about.

Never stopped in my VXR ever mainly due to it being sensible.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Never in either of my Glanza's and twice in my Alfa Romeo. Once for being on the phone in a KFC drive through and my car was searched for drugs randomly outside my exes house :-S supposedly there were reports of drug dealers in the area and it was after 11pm so they pulled me and ripped everything out my car.

I don't touch drugs! Then I had to put all of my stuff back in the car that they had dumped on the road/path.

plenty in the n/a, never in the mx5, and twice in about 4 weeks, one for no front license plate, (hit a rabbit and it got knocked off, found it a few days later in the lanes and couldnt be arsed to refit it until i resprayed the bumper) so fair enough.

then next for going to fast and being loud as fuck! in fairness i was going a little over the speed limit, and my car is loud as fuck

both times let off with a warning, so respect to them :)

never in 2 years with the glanza then seemed to go through a wee spate of being stopped, was 4-5 times in around a month. although i was driving pretty late a night every time so dont really blame them, its quiet at times here so they were probably bored.

I've never been pulled over, quite lucky really. But I NEVER speed in limits or drive like a mug through towns etc. But when I'm on the open road I drive like a bit of a tw**

I had an undercover copper tailgate me for a few miles trying to get me to race him, he then overtook me, pulled into a layby and pulled out behind me again and tailgated me again. I know exactly what copper it was because I saw him when we went past him on the layby. This guy makes trouble if theres nothing going on, beat me friend up in the back of a police van as well. He's ex-army so thinks hes the terminator, blatently gets slapped about by his wife when he gets home so needs to let his testosterone out on innocent people.

rant over lol.

Only been stopped once when i was out of town...Local police wont dare stop me for silly reasons as they know i work in the legal sector and I helped a mate file a massive harrassment case against a local policeman which resulted in him being moved out of my area!

Didn't get stopped much in my car before I converted it, different story now it has an exhaust sticking out the front bumper.

Get stopped loads in my van tho, there's a big crack down on bogus workmen at the moment so I don't really mind stopping for 5/10 mins as long as their doing there job and doing something about it. I'm sure some cops just stop me to have a laugh at my bright green glittery van lol.