Looking into small scale custom dipping - any interest?

Gonna Start with some carbon dipping on a small scale. Like the TRD stuff. Any interest in this? Door handles, center panel, switch surrounds, inner mirror plates etc.

Fairly priced etc. Just gonna do my own to start to put up some images and go from there.

Tbh I haven't even begun to gauge a price on items. But maybe along the lines of 25-30 for a centre surround posted inc fees. 15 for inner door handles. Something like that.

But as mentioned this is early stages at the mo and very small scale if I do go with it.

should do the proper carbon skinning like the carbon mods site sells the its for :p be one up on the trd carbon effect imo as its effectively real carbon but just a skin. does take a lot longer to do though which is a big down side!

either way good luck with it dude i know it will sell well :)

Good luck mate there is amazing money to be made, my mate at wicked coatings is rolling it in now...

How are your lacquering skills ??

Well that sounds good but I'm only looking at doing a small home based outfit.

As for laquering. There's always a first. But I know it takes a few coats and some sanding in between depending on the desired effect.

Other finishes will be offered as well.