never been so INSULTED in my life

I got stopped one day by police who were looking for a corsa so stopped me thinking i was their guy. Although, it was dark and the realised they were wrong once i stopped and they apologised so yay!

Had a chav asking me if it was a pulsar as well one day....then said he used to have one....doubt he even had a driving license

micra, suzuki alto, corsa, shopping trolly of my mum... heard them all lol...

the biggest insult was a guy thinking it was a VW...

over here the vw golfs and polo's are the most cars driven by chavs, I think in the UK it are the vauxhalls saxo's and 106?

I've had pulsar both in the GT and NA lol

A guy the other week, as pulled up outside Asda to get some cash out:

Him - "Nice car that, 1.4s aren't they?"

Me - "Thanks, no it's a 1.3"

Him - "1.4."

Me - "No, 1.3"

Him - "Yeah. My mate has one, looks good"

LOL

It was a Northern guy in Asda just outside Soton if anyone know's somebody that was down here :p

Edited by Amjad

GT DRIVER...............i picked a mate up once and he had his missus with him he said to here "do you like my mate's car" she said "yup it's a nova aint it" i said "FFS if you wernt my mates missus you would be walking now" ------- god bless chicks

Edited by crazy_eyes

Haha, was just gonna ask what do people mistake the GTs for. They do look a bit like pulsars actually.

A lad round here has a import nissan march, essentially a micra, everytime i see it from the back my mind always goes, Glanza, Glanza, Glanza, Glanza. Haha sorry... Look really similar from the back.