So last night I picked up a punto 1.4 turbo gt for £100!

Mot til October tax til the end of the month

Full samco hose kit and braided hoses,shiny bits, strut braces, lowered on shocks an springs, full stainless exhaust , oil cooler, front mount intercooler

BIG PROBLEM, it won't start, nothing happens when you turn the key, all dash lights but it won't turn over, Alarm on te car is nuts so I'm hoping if I remove that it might turn over, I put a + from battery to starter and it turned over but didn't fire

Plans are to break if I can't get it running but if I can get it running it will be fully stripped and painted with standard bumpers and fully stripped interior

Chavtastic!!

F16BB237-691D-4B73-98EB-3BE14ABEDA18-432

A34388CB-79BE-4038-8460-87E564B18BDA-432

BC1DAAF7-623A-43C2-85C0-1889AB820848-432

89BE490B-688B-47D4-A902-784B0B479117-432

Can't complain for £100

Well isn't that hideous! .. Looks like he drove through halfords and came out with everything attached haha!!

But for £100 .. Could make some good money on that if you rid it of the horrible fast car appearance and got it running.

Edited by Matt1878

Well isn't that hideous! .. Looks like he drove through halfords and came out with everything attached haha!!

But for £100 .. Could make some good money on that if you rid it of the horrible fast car appearance and got it running.

Mate I don't even like people knowin I down it lol!

Money to be had tho even if I break it

B4CE28F2-9E86-4690-B125-2F8A55E01066-474

Where to start? Trying to get this French shot running!

Ripped out about 50 car lengths of wire from shitty neons,leds,speakers,amps,switches for everything,gauges, aftermarket alarm an all sorts of shit

Full interior is coming out tomorrow and try and put everything back standard

it's a shame that isn't standard, i'd say sell it for spares on a punto forum and fund a conversion for the starlet. real turbo :p as it will probably cost more than the value of the car making it standard.

Cheap mate I believe check eBay sure I've seen em on there could be wrong though , n it's a shame my mate has had a couple of these and with the right mods there bloody nippy motors

I'd get it running, tie a chain round the engine with the other end round a tree, then reverse like fuck. Film it, put it on youtube and the vid can get reposted on here every few months.

Like all those vw golf vids.

I'd get it running, tie a chain round the engine with the other end round a tree, then reverse like fuck. Film it, put it on youtube and the vid can get reposted on here every few months.

Like all those vw golf vids.

Hahahahahhaha!