Forged pistons for JAE Trophies

Well seeing as I had bad luck with a set of Wossner forged pistons, i have decided to donate them to the club so they can be made into trophies for JAE, if you think its a good idea of course.

Thought it would be a good idea to mount and engrave them, got spare rods to put them on, maybe one could be passed from person to person each year with a new engraving of their achievement for nostalgia.

If you think its a good idea post up and let me know who will be in charge and I will get them sent to the right admin.

IMAG0243_zps367df9e4.jpg

IMAG0237_zps4b692a69.jpg

As long as you promise no one sticks them in their car ha ha

:)

Edited by Taggy

The main prize should be mounted on a wooden circular base with a felt bottom to stop scratches. Should be thick enough to have a a piece of metal stuck to it with the winners name, car and year of win. This gets passed onto the next person with a new engraved piece added.

Sounds like a plan, well if the mods and admins decide who to send them to, you can organise getting them sorted :p

who ever is good at being creative to mount them i guess is best :)

I dont mind giving them to Trisk to do it.

I guess the one that gets passed from person to person you kinda want big and bulky with a chunky base just so the person doesn't lose it and also gives it back :)

Although not too heavy so it can be couriered if they cannot make JAE