Margaret Thatcher has passed on

Best pm ther ever was took the fight to the ira for planting bombs all round the country and killing soldiers and took no shit from anyone she put the great in Britan

Tell that to some one from Yorkshire or any other mining area!! We used to have a heavy haulage company transporting coal from pit to power stations all over the country my great granddad started it off with horse and cart doing coal deliverys door to door and around business all around Yorkshire, then we started with steam trucks wright up to having our own fleet of 12 8x4 tipper trucks, loading shovels, 20+ staff and every thing els over the 60 years of W H Hartley haulage and plant hire! Been based in Barnsley working through the strikes would not have been a good idea and eventually it took its toll and the business and it collapsed along with most of the other industry reliant on the pits. putting most of the country out of work!!!

Fuck her is what I have to say may she rot in HELL

dont really know much but from what the cocoon gran and grandad tell me up in the north east and yorkshire she closed shit loadsa pits down and steel works etc but work back then was get fired in morning new job in afternoon so 6 n 2 3's tbh but either way i dont really care just wanted to input ;)