what the F.. can not sell any more unless your a full member??

£1.95 for a years membership is just extortionate, for only 5p more i could sponsor a donkey for a whole month!

U would still prefer to spend your money here instead of on a donkey lol

Personally think aftee a certain amount of posts you should be made to pay membership before you can post anymore.

Think its only fair you should have to give somthing back.

Edited by StuDoc 72

I personally think if you make money off the back of the forum its only fair to give something back to the forum and its not like 1.95 is gonna break the bank

I bearly use ebay anymore as there fees are extortionate, long live UKSO !! :thumbsup:

I'm not even that active anymore but for the amount of work the mods put in and the amount of info I have taken from this site in the past it would be plain rude not to pay £1.95 pol

Amen to that

i don't have pay pal and it's not like im gona use my credit card...

so that puts me out for ever selling parts on here...

I'm sure you might have a friend that does that you can give £2 in change?

1.95 for all the info you could ever ask for on your car, filled with some of the most knowledgeable people about these cars on the net, + the parts you can buy and sell, + group buys where you can save money on great parts.... BARGAIN. Im doing it on friday when my cards sorted lol

1.95 for all the info you could ever ask for on your car, filled with some of the most knowledgeable people about these cars on the net, + the parts you can buy and sell, + group buys where you can save money on great parts.... BARGAIN. Im doing it on friday when my cards sorted lol

This ^^^^

Just to be clear aswell every penny we make in some way or another will go back into the forum wether its equipment for shows or just simply paying the fees it all goes to a good cause so its for everyone's benefit really