Big Thanks For Japfest

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a mega day :) awesome to meet those I did, regardless of how briefly! shame coming from oversees means that shows etc are too expensive to warrant coming over for them all! :/ thanks all for an epic day!

Im so annoyed i couldnt go :( esp after i ended up with the weekend off! Looked awesome from the few photos ive seen so far.

Hopefully jae is as big a turnout as i think im gonna be going this year :D

Sounds like an awesome day! Hope i can make the next 1! And the biggest collection of the same model of cars there.... What an achievment guys! Well done, get the photos up people, atleast looking at pucs will let me think i was there lol

Pics*

Thanks to all that attended, this club gets better every day, the stand looked awesome and don't matter what car you are in just get your ass involved.

Good to catch up with people that i spoke to today and the only way forward is to speak to people :)

Thanks for your support and now get your asses along to Japfest2 and JAE :)

John

Edited by ro55ifumi

gutted that my circumstances meant i was never makin it for this but i WILL be at JAE without fail. i refuse to live with the rage id have if i couldnt make it to that so the SR will be done and i will be goin, headin down with the scottish crew! see you then lads!