The new wheels, oushhhh

IMAG0864_zpsbba82e58.jpg

IMAG0866_zps1fd7a49b.jpg

IMAG0868_zps1c6c1927.jpg

The new wheels after 5 months of waiting for them to arrive, so happy I have them but its going to take a lot of work to get them to fit nicely ready for JAE

Time attack style in progress

What do you think ???

Edited by Azz

Wheels are sexy as hell looking but i dont like the poke though too wide for me farr too Vee dubby.

Each to their own though might look nicer with the arches done I might change my opinion.

What width are they bud?

Wheels are sexy as hell looking but i dont like the poke though too wide for me farr too Vee dubby.

Each to their own though might look nicer with the arches done I might change my opinion.

What width are they bud?

Doesn't do a thing for me I'm afraid, but each to his own! As long as you're happy with them! :D

I did expect them not too be to everyones taste, each to there own but happy to hear everyones opinion at the same time .

They are 15*8 et0 not going dub style just after some stance for the shows I attend and with 400bhp it needs wide rubber on the front

What width are they bud?

Doesn't do a thing for me I'm afraid, but each to his own! As long as you're happy with them! :D

I did expect them not too be to everyones taste, each to there own but happy to hear everyones opinion at the same time .

They are 15*8 et0 not going dub style just after some stance for the shows I attend and with 400bhp it needs wide rubber on the front

How much arch work is going to be needed ?I love them though looks lush ;DJames

Rolled, flared and pulled as much as possible, Panhard rod and fuck off streched tyres is the bare minimum LOL

Surely you'd be better with a 7j but with all 195/205 on the road?Especially if you have 400hp

Probably be better but Wouldnt look as good tho :( lol

il be getting a build thread up once its back from racetech I'm September, been meaning to do it for ages just trying to find the time

Looking beastly, these the same type wheels, or similar, that were on that slutty white Glanza in Japan ? Pics were recently posted up.

They are indeed matey, that car first poped up around a year ago and I knew straight away what wheels I wanted and after being on the phone with many componies no one could match so I ordered them from the state's in Febuary.

I got stuns on import and custom charges aswell as 311 pound shipping but that's what I get !