• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Havnt really done anything to this since I plonked the engine in. Been busy sorting people's cars and vans out. Also in the proses of moving into a riverside side pad on my mates trout farm lol

Dirty daily

D03A42A8-8D3D-464C-85B6-FB78109C2F00_zps

Still haven't put the lower grill back in or any of the under trays!

070DF3FA-BE47-4887-BD27-8AB6FE5543EA_zps

And looking out my front door, best not fall in walking out the door after a few aha

A28D0279-D1A4-4241-8556-812E2EDE4AE8_zps

• 2 weeks later...

Still havnt had time to wrap all the loose ends up. Lots of work on. Stuck the emu in the other day. Been doing a bit of road mapping, the emu software isn't that bad once I've found the bits I wanted it to do. I shall turn the boost up once it's mapped good on .8 bar. Pleased with how it's driving. So much smother already and I've hardly touched the ignition map yet. Also got lots of fabric and scrim foam to retro fit an interior back in the car. It's annoying getting dripped on in the mornings lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you noticed how flexible the chassis is, when i used to jack mine up on the rear corner, the doors would no longer shut properly lol!!

It's made a good difference. Front end feels loads better in the corners now. Just need to get some coilovers on before fest :)

Just looking at one of these now, do you know if they do boost by gear/rpm ?

Aaron

It's doesn't do boost by gear or rpm. Just a basic boost controller. It's tiny! I call it cute lol only has 2 wires to solder in

i am well jell about that cluster compared to mine, all i have is a bloody huge clock! I'll get onto sending that money over, sorry for delay!

I would hate to have a standard cluster now :p I love my rev counter and the 180mph speedo. Only one down side is I have no clock in the car now!