• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically I could if I was to drill a hole and mount an abs sensor. Best way to do that would be to use abs stub axles. Then the hole / half hole can be used as a guide. The sensor would need tweaking if used with camber shims tho

EDIT to above, the abs would have to be a custom jobby thinking about it. The stock sensor won't be long enough. Easy to make one. Loads of cars use small sensors that could be bonded into a mounting

Edited by turbo Grant
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty neat... :)

You wanna hear a joke. :sad:

A year ago i bought oem at the dealer, exact same rubber stuff as you have ordered.

They lasted only 6 month's also dipped them into oil as the dealer said to me.

I don't get it original must be better they say ( but not )

About the rear axle didn't know that there were camber options for that :)

I only know as what i've seen is that the rear beam can be bend if you place a jack into the middle of it .And gain positief camber.

Pretty neat... :) You wanna hear a joke. :sad: A year ago i bought oem at the dealer, exact same rubber stuff as you have ordered.They lasted only 6 month's also dipped them into oil as the dealer said to me.I don't get it original must be better they say ( but not ) About the rear axle didn't know that there were camber options for that :) I only know as what i've seen is that the rear beam can be bend if you place a jack into the middle of it .And gain positief camber.

I didn't fancy the price of the seals from toyota. I imagined the to be expensive haha I hope these last longer than 6 months! Then again the seals are held together with ptfe tape lol

The rear axle upgrade is going well. The wheels haven't fallen off yet haha and I've given them some abuse

I purchased the lower "donut" seals just few days ago from my local dealership. 3 euro each...

Bargain, wonder what they charge for the filters.

Stripped the front down last weekend to test fit the new cooling set up and see what bits I need.

FE694320-2E9B-456C-8B26-7514636CC47B_zps

E26E8291-85FA-42DA-B436-0F2C50ACCECC_zps

Then slung in the rad and cooler

107097C3-7C7C-4758-A1AA-3A3F037D8156_zps

30FCA6F1-AAA3-40E5-8C07-C8311B646654_zps

Needs a few custom bits and hoses to get it sitting pretty

What a day Japfest was. Awsome turn out of cars as usual. The drive up was nice and wet! I was experiencing a lack of pressure in my clutch pedel towards the end. Behaved ok in the wye to the gate. Parked up, went to sign on for track. Then got the car and got in the que. Once on track all was going well. Car was feeling good till about half way into the session. The clutch hydrolics were loosing pressure and I could only get a pedel after a couple of pumps. Then even after a couple of pumps it wasn't pressuring and was pissing me off! That's when I decided to come on. The theriory was that the slave clyinder was getting to hot with my new rad and intercooler set up. As when I went off track in the pit lane the cluch pedel was fine again. I went to Merlin Motorsports and picked up some self adisive ceramic heat warp stuff. Wrapped the slave and clutch pipe in that and all was fine on the next session. No problems atall :) and couldn't have been luckier with the weather! It didn't rain both times I was out. I will get up the 2 pics I took tomorrow lol